Mark Henry on Vince’s rape victims: if they are suffering they should suffer all the time

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I'm not looking to start an argument breh. I'm saying she stuck around and dealt with his shyt for YEARS. If it was that intolerable, Then get the fucck out of there.

Would you stay in a relationship for years with a woman who puts hands on you/Is short tempered?
Would you stay in a relationship for years with a woman who's sleeping with other men?

No you wouldn't, Because you're a grown man and you know better.

It's not like the shyt with the women that worked for him where he could ruin their careers with the stroke of a pen.

He met this woman in a lobby and offered to trick on her and she agreed and that relationship went on for years. At any point she could have walked away but she didn't. She's a grown ass 30-40 year old woman who knows right from wrong.
You have no understanding of how abuse works. Like breh above said, women stay with even broke ass abusers. Victims internalize the shyt, tell themselves they just get in a bad mood sometimes or feel like they provoked them in some way, etc. Lot of gaslighting going on. Plus abusers to be very possessive and isolate you from your friends and family. It's so easy to say "Just leave" but them folks know who you work with, who you hang with etc. Now you got a stalker on your hands and the average person can't just upend their whole life and move out of town on the drop of a dime

In Janel's case she was broke and desperate, one of her parents just died, she probably convinced herself the lifestyle/security was worth the abuse or just shut it off. Many people have passive personality types - if bad shyt happens in a situation that started off good, especially when they have shyt at stake, they just handwave it or convince themselves/get convinced by the abuser that they're bugging. And in sexual situations with a man that's stronger than them? Where resisting can get met with any possible level of violence? They'll just shut themselves down and let it happen so things don't get worse, the same way you just give a robber anything they want if you got nothing to defend yourself with.

And rich and powerful folks, they might not go as far as killing you but they know plenty of other ways to ruin your life.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You have no understanding of how abuse works. Like breh above said, women stay with even broke ass abusers. Victims internalize the shyt, tell themselves they just get in a bad mood sometimes or feel like they provoked them in some way, etc. Lot of gaslighting going on. Plus abusers to be very possessive and isolate you from your friends and family. It's so easy to say "Just leave" but them folks know who you work with, who you hang with etc. Now you got a stalker on your hands and the average person can't just upend their whole life and move out of town on the drop of a dime

In Janel's case she was broke and desperate, one of her parents just died, she probably convinced herself the lifestyle/security was worth the abuse or just shut it off. Many people have passive personality types - if bad shyt happens in a situation that started off good, especially when they have shyt at stake, they just handwave it or convince themselves/get convinced by the abuser that they're bugging. And in sexual situations with a man that's stronger than them? Where resisting can get met with any possible level of violence? They'll just shut themselves down and let it happen so things don't get worse, the same way you just give a robber anything they want if you got nothing to defend yourself with.

And rich and powerful folks, they might not go as far as killing you but they know plenty of other ways to ruin your life.
You right breh, She was a completely helpless woman who wasn't responsible for any of the decisions she made in her life.

It's a shame that she was forced for years to accept the cash, expensive bags, shopping sprees, designer items, and six figure job gifted to her.

Thank the lord that she ended up being strong enough to give everything up voluntarily and come forward with her story....:wow:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
You right breh, She was a completely helpless woman who wasn't responsible for any of the decisions she made in her life.

It's a shame that she was forced for years to accept the cash, expensive bags, shopping sprees, designer items, and six figure job gifted to her.

Thank the lord that she ended up being strong enough to give everything up voluntarily and come forward with her story....:wow:
:stopitslime:
the whole point of what everyone in this thread is saying is that despite way you may think to assume, to paint janel as some gold digging whore who was just trying to fleece mcmahon out of some money after having consensual sex with him for years is not the case. because of the nature of power and abuse, it’s likely there’s much more to it than that.

but because she isn’t your perfect victim we should all just look the other way. because he didn’t trap her in a limo and rape her like rita chatterton, she didn’t really get taken advantage of. so really mark henry is right janel isn’t truly suffering because she’s asking for (more) money. :martin:

he was obviously a creep to her in some kind of way. and it’s been known that he’s been a pervert with sexual assault allegations against him for years, with stories “more valid” than janel’s. and yet those “valid” cases still didnt knock him down. so even if it turns out that she nothing but a liar, at least the rest of his behavior and actions have been brought to light and he’s suffered consequences.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:stopitslime:
the whole point of what everyone in this thread is saying is that despite way you may think to assume, to paint janel as some gold digging whore who was just trying to fleece mcmahon out of some money after having consensual sex with him for years is not the case. because of the nature of power and abuse, it’s likely there’s much more to it than that.

but because she isn’t your perfect victim we should all just look the other way. because he didn’t trap her in a limo and rape her like rita chatterton, she didn’t really get taken advantage of. so really mark henry is right janel isn’t truly suffering because she’s asking for (more) money. :martin:

he was obviously a creep to her in some kind of way. and it’s been known that he’s been a pervert with sexual assault allegations against him for years, with stories “more valid” than janel’s. and yet those “valid” cases still didnt knock him down. so even if it turns out that she nothing but a liar, at least the rest of his behavior and actions have been brought to light and he’s suffered consequences.
You can go read their texts and transcripts instead of just guessing and whatnot

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
It's always sad coming into threads discussing rape and female victims to find users you actually respected are immature, toxic douchebags that don't understand how sexual assault works and lack the empathy to even try to understand.

Theres no need to use your alt account to post this, brother

I'm sure a lot of other users feel the same way

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
He's right though. :hubie:

The main lawsuit was because Vince didnt emd up paying a chick what he was supposed to

Indeed, I haven't been to tsc in a couple of days, even after I read this article..I get it, I don't, it's stupid...iono...wrong is wrong, right is right, you ride for your people...no question..

I wish the last couple of years in wrestling didn't happen, I mean of course other than the sport and art and how well the fans have been fed... across the board...

But Vince is beyond redemption.

I love Vince as much as a fan is supposed to. My whole entire childhood and adulthood..

But yeah, I wouldn't die on that hill right now...

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
He's not really.

Every person goes through shyt differently, a good number of victims act like nothing's wrong (think of kids that were abused by their parents or people in Church) until years later they gather whatever is needed to come out with their story. I think it's disingenuous to think we are entitled to tell those people how they should feel or should've felt at the time. Even if someone actually was abused, they don't have the same personality nor went through the same shyt as other abused people.

And shyt, let's say all these women were somehow having a fine time being pimped by Vince and going through all the sexual deviant shyt he liked because the money was good...that shyt was still illegal and wrong, what does "suffering" has to do with any of it?

Clinging to the moral high ground the victim's legal team use -regardless if it's real or not- it's s strawman argument to give some weird pass to abuser.

Cena and Danielson (and I think Michapels too) made the right call. After all the new details came out, just don't say shyt about Vince, go :hubie: and say all their support is to the victims, Vince's case doesn't get stronger if you support him on a podcast.
When you put it that way, so busy I hadn't thought about it, but that's like Tommy dreamer on dark side plane ride,yet not as egregious...

For years and years everybody on the iwc was clamouring for Vince to get caught up in something.. we all knew everybody did...it doesn't matter though..I get both sides..these people are monsters I do understand...but, there's been a lot of superstars who've come out and said this completely blind sided them...I tend to believe that...blame Vince for being vince a predator and hiding it in plain site, from everyone wink wink...lol, iono ..marks trying to take care of his son, under hhh regime
.. Vince isn't involved...

A helping hand is a helping hand. You can't control who you receive help from...

But no,I agree...mark should have kept it to himself

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
yeah Mark ain’t show no tact at all with that, shyt sounded like he was at the cookout lowkey :heh:

i think Maven handled it the best way outta any former E wrassler thats spoke on it on far, dude addressed it in a whole video on his channel and basically said while his personal interactions with Vince were positive and he looks at him as somewhat of a father figure in the locker room, he in no way supports him in these allegations and hopes all victims receive proper justice

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
I think what he's getting at is...

A victimized person is gonna feel victimized no matter what. The ladies were willing to ignore the hurt when they were getting paid by Vince.....flip side is that they may have felt it was impossible to win a "he said, she said" in court against him and his lawyers. So they took the money and suffered in silence.

Either way, Mark should have just been like "I can't speak on what went down. Hopefully the situation gets resolved."