Mark Henry BEST SWERVE EVER

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Something tells me this latest angle may actually be his swan song, though :ld:

Win or lose

Very possible. And yeah if it works out that way it's unfortunate in some ways, but really, how many dudes get to go out in a main-event level program?

Only the elite. :lawd:

It'll draw, and I know that's Vince's primary motivation but this could also be seen as respect to Mark for 17 years of loyalty.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Very possible. And yeah if it works out that way it's unfortunate in some ways, but really, how many dudes get to go out in a main-event level program?

Only the elite. :lawd:

It'll draw, and I know that's Vince's primary motivation but this could also be seen as respect to Mark for 17 years of loyalty.
'xactly what I'm saying. I know its a pipe dream but if Mark retired with a win or draw against the figurehead of the company I'd be :eat: good that night indeed.

And just to cap it off Cena tries to shake his hand for a "good match" ending and Mark gives him the :stopitslime:, :smh: and hops outta the ring.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I got got hook line and sinker, it was the tears and the "daddy is coming home" that had me like :sadbron:

when you've been a lifer at watching this shyt it legitimately gets you when one of the cats you've been watching every week for over 15 years is calling it a day. so much fun to still have moments where as a grown ass man you can shamelessly mark out pun intended

-P-

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
And just to cap it off Cena tries to shake his hand for a "good match" ending and Mark gives him the :stopitslime:, :smh: and hops outta the ring.

:russ: That ending would fit the character perfectly.

I'm guessing Mark will have trouble keepin' it together that night though. You'll see some legit tears from the big man, he's an emotional dude. Staying in heel character at the end might be too much to ask.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I got got hook line and sinker, it was the tears and the "daddy is coming home" that had me like :sadbron:

when you've been a lifer at watching this shyt it legitimately gets you when one of the cats you've been watching every week for over 15 years is calling it a day. so much fun to still have moments where as a grown ass man you can shamelessly mark out pun intended

-P-

I just watched this and I knew what was going to happen....... I still damn near was :to: if they don't give Mark Henry the title off the strength of that segment (which IMO was the greatest I've seen in years.) I'm going to be really really pissed!!!!!

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
vince is :troll: all of us mizzark will get one title shot similar to heel r-truth two years ago then cena will move on to someone else at summerslam