Mark Henry BEST SWERVE EVER

PURP!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BLACK EXCELLENCE. PURE BLACK DOMINANCE. ALL BLACK PERFORMANCE. B.E.T. AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON ME!!!! THAT'S WHAT I DO!!!!!!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Mizzark beating the absolute living piss out of that fakkit queer pile of shyt cac motherfukking fairy john cena>>>>>>

Hopefully this feud will quiet all the sissy cena stans in here, they will be far outnumbered this time.

fakkit ass didn't get one dap for this post. :laff:

:umad:

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Henrys acting skills during that swerve segment were right up there with Heymans' a while back, that shyt made me throw in the damn towel......ive heard in shoots before also that Marks a real emotional ass dude outside of character..

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Henrys acting skills during that swerve segment were right up there with Heymans' a while back, that shyt made me throw in the damn towel......ive heard in shoots before also that Marks a real emotional ass dude outside of character..

i heard:salute: the same and to the nikka that mentioned k-shine i saw that shyt like :ohhh:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
All I know is he better get the belt for a month or two. It was bullshyt in 2011 when he lost it to Show just so Show could lose it to Bryan. When it should have been Bryan beating Henry for the title at Mania. The only downside to this is when Henry does retire the fans probably wont buy it if he announces it in front of the crowd like he did last night.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Who cares, I ain't no insecure nikka lookin for daps.

The fact is that you a cena stan, which makes you straight up gay. Get that dikk out your mouth :aicmon:

Yeah, :umad:

As for the TSC as a whole, I'm not going to ignore this interesting mix of black/heel/anti-Cena bandwagoning. :usure: