Mario Williams Signs $100M Football Contract, but Sues Over $785K Engagement Ring

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She broke up with him so she should have given it back anyway.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I mean honestly, what more can she do besides pawn/sell that ring? She not coming up anymore...

If she sells it she'll easily get over half a mill for it.

$800k is a hell of a come up where I'm from.

People mortgage houses and take loans to raise those kind of funds for business.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He bought 5 Camaros and gave them to HPD fully equipped before he left for Buffalo.

Just recently he donated 5 fully equipped Chargers to HPD in March.

:stopitslime:

But I bet at $40k each they're less than that ring. :leostare:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You left out that he will never see half that money

Came to say this. 100 million aint 100 million after you pay Uncle Sam, agents, lawyers, etc. He def need to get that 800k BACK.

Engagement rings are "conditional" gifts, since they aint get married she has to give it back. And hopefully dude smartens up next time and doesn't spend 10% of his income on an engagement ring. No matter how rich I am idk if I can justify spending more than 10k on one.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:myman:

This nikka gets what I was trying to say...

:salute:

nikka got 50 MILLION guaranteed...okay, he spent 1.123 Million on her and that huge ring...

he probably spent that and MORE on cars or other stupid BS...why take her to court (wasting money on court fees) for 3/4 million? Hell, you already put her up in a house and spent a quarter mil on her, I mean honestly, what more can she do besides pawn/sell that ring? She not coming up anymore...You spent the bread on her no need to chase her down when she got basically crumbs compared to that guaranteed $50 million dollars coming from the Bills...

sorry but that ish look petty to me...Not saying thats a little bit of money, but to HIM it is. So much more he could be doing with his time and money...Yall would spend your time and effort chasing after not even a million when you got 50 guaranteed AND the money from being a #1 overall pick? (BEFORE when you could NEGOTIATE rookie deals)

Its sounds petty to u because its not your 800k. :comeon: Every dollar counts. Why just throw in the towel and let this bytch just walk away because "he shouldn't look petty" :beli: Lesson in life, don't let people get away with shyt. Athletes get taken atvantage of all the time, why shouldn't they fight for what's theirs.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO!! Some of yall would bust a bytch head open for a $20 k-mart necklace but somehow this is ok? Ya'll full of it.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
smh at this c00n

bytch look like one of my 42 year old coworker

fukk is wrong with these black dudes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:

This nikka gets what I was trying to say...

:salute:

nikka got 50 MILLION guaranteed...okay, he spent 1.123 Million on her and that huge ring...

he probably spent that and MORE on cars or other stupid BS...why take her to court (wasting money on court fees) for 3/4 million? Hell, you already put her up in a house and spent a quarter mil on her, I mean honestly, what more can she do besides pawn/sell that ring? She not coming up anymore...You spent the bread on her no need to chase her down when she got basically crumbs compared to that guaranteed $50 million dollars coming from the Bills...

sorry but that ish look petty to me...Not saying thats a little bit of money, but to HIM it is. So much more he could be doing with his time and money...Yall would spend your time and effort chasing after not even a million when you got 50 guaranteed AND the money from being a #1 overall pick? (BEFORE when you could NEGOTIATE rookie deals)

:what:

CLEARLY, it isn't the money. it's the principle. this wack bytch used him and took off, after he proposed to her out of a genuine (however dumb it was on his part) love for her. he has every right to be upset.

if that was me, that bytch BETTER have security with her every minute she's outside of her home. because i would have that bytch snatched the fukk up and forced to give back that ring.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
shyt if i give a chick an engagement ring and she breaks up with me, damn right i want my ring back. It's probably just the principal with Mario, not that he actually needs the money.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo she looks.... average :dwillhuh:

100 million dollars and you cant find anything better than that :dwillhuh: