Mario Williams Signs $100M Football Contract, but Sues Over $785K Engagement Ring

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Idiot. This chick don't even look good. If you gonna trick off and make a broad your wife at least make sure she looks the part. This chick is busted and he's a moron.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let her have it and take it as a lesson dummy...

why make yourself look like a bitter geek? You got WAAAAAAAAAAY longer paper than her, let her have those crumbs and remember this feeling so you never feel it again

:comeon: That's over half a million dollars.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Let her have it and take it as a lesson dummy...

why make yourself look like a bitter geek? You got WAAAAAAAAAAY longer paper than her, let her have those crumbs and remember this feeling so you never feel it again

this is the first thing i thought when i read this. and then saw her photo :snoop:. those expenses should be charged to the game. focus on that hunned mill....:scustcos:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
this is the first thing i thought when i read this. and then saw her photo :snoop:. those expenses should be charged to the game. focus on that hunned mill....:scustcos:

:myman:

This nikka gets what I was trying to say...

:salute:

nikka got 50 MILLION guaranteed...okay, he spent 1.123 Million on her and that huge ring...

he probably spent that and MORE on cars or other stupid BS...why take her to court (wasting money on court fees) for 3/4 million? Hell, you already put her up in a house and spent a quarter mil on her, I mean honestly, what more can she do besides pawn/sell that ring? She not coming up anymore...You spent the bread on her no need to chase her down when she got basically crumbs compared to that guaranteed $50 million dollars coming from the Bills...

sorry but that ish look petty to me...Not saying thats a little bit of money, but to HIM it is. So much more he could be doing with his time and money...Yall would spend your time and effort chasing after not even a million when you got 50 guaranteed AND the money from being a #1 overall pick? (BEFORE when you could NEGOTIATE rookie deals)

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
it's considered a "conditional" gift.

in this situation, the condition is a contract to marry.

no marriage, no ring (regardless of the reason for the split).

the only way she can get the ring is if he gave her the ring on her b-day, valentine's day or christmas (in which case, it would be considered a "true" gift).

she needs to give the fukking ring back.

:cheers:

Peace

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You telling me that slore couldn't wait a few more months and be set for life. This dude must be lame as hell. :noah:

This. I feel like if she was using him for his money, she coulda profited from the marriage definitely. That said, over a half a million dollars for that chick on just a ring? Hell no.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:myman:

This nikka gets what I was trying to say...

:salute:

nikka got 50 MILLION guaranteed...okay, he spent 1.123 Million on her and that huge ring...

he probably spent that and MORE on cars or other stupid BS...why take her to court (wasting money on court fees) for 3/4 million? Hell, you already put her up in a house and spent a quarter mil on her, I mean honestly, what more can she do besides pawn/sell that ring? She not coming up anymore...You spent the bread on her no need to chase her down when she got basically crumbs compared to that guaranteed $50 million dollars coming from the Bills...

sorry but that ish look petty to me...Not saying thats a little bit of money, but to HIM it is. So much more he could be doing with his time and money...Yall would spend your time and effort chasing after not even a million when you got 50 guaranteed AND the money from being a #1 overall pick? (BEFORE when you could NEGOTIATE rookie deals)

he's only doing this because his feelings are hurt. she used him and now he wants to get back at her. but why? fukk that bytch. the best way to get back at her is to be photographed with a BAAAAAAAAD ass rebound bytch. but mario is a lame. he probably cried when he found out that his ugly white bytch was using him. now he wants her to give the ring back. seriously, him crying over a mill is like one of us breaking up with a brawd and trying to sue her overa couple pairs of jordans that you left at her place. not worth the trouble. just buy some new jays and keep it moving. same with mario. fukk that mill that you tricked on her. that ain't shyt to a nikka that got a 50 million dollar GUARANTEED windfall coming his way and another 50 behind that. smh at him wasting time on this petty shyt....:comeon:

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
it's considered a "conditional" gift.

in this situation, the condition is a contract to marry.

no marriage, no ring (regardless of the reason for the split).

the only way she can get the ring is if he gave her the ring on her b-day, valentine's day or christmas (in which case, it would be considered a "true" gift).

she needs to give the fukking ring back.

:cheers:

Peace

This.

If this was a rich white man, or somebody from a wealthy white family, you think they would just let this go? Charge it to the game?!

Brotha's gotta stop just giving money away (especially to white people) to maintain an image. The law is on his side- get your ring ($) back