Mario Tennis Aces

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ah.

Y'all had me bugging for a sec off that no motion controls thing.

My apologies because I hate misinformation, it's ridiculous they didn't put swing mode in the demo. I reckon with gamestop gets it and you can try it at best buy with their secured Joycons people will get a chance to play with it but it's foolish in my opinion to not put it in the demo.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
My apologies because I hate misinformation, it's ridiculous they didn't put swing mode in the demo. I reckon with gamestop gets it and you can try it at best buy with their secured Joycons people will get a chance to play with it but it's foolish in my opinion to not put it in the demo.

i see what you mean. silly choice.

I'm now getting really used to the controls and man I'm loving it. but man some people are already at top level in this game. was facing some waluigi and he was doing some shots that swerved the fukk out of me.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:what:How the heck do you roll in this game?

use the x button twice. I think it's called the trick shot. you. I press R to zone speed, and then tap x x to flip and catch the ball in a spot too far to get on my own speed. Do the practice at least once for basic "save my ass" techniques.

I'm still out here trying to figure out how to block a special shot without doing it too early and getting KOed, which just happened. I was winning and lost because of a KO. :beli:

Also watch out for people who play as spike, because they out here doing that stupid drop shot shyt.

edit: actually even tho I got KOed I still went to the next round.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I suck so bad. lost my first 9 games smh.. but its fun as hell

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
use the x button twice. I think it's called the trick shot. you. I press R to zone speed, and then tap x x to flip and catch the ball in a spot too far to get on my own speed. Do the practice at least once for basic "save my ass" techniques.

I'm still out here trying to figure out how to block a special shot without doing it too early and getting KOed, which just happened. I was winning and lost because of a KO. :beli:

Also watch out for people who play as spike, because they out here doing that stupid drop shot shyt.

edit: actually even tho I got KOed I still went to the next round.

To block you need to slow down time and wait till the ball gets right by your head

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mario power tennis >>>>
such a good game
:patrice: I dunno aces off the demo alone is shaping up way stronger than power tennis.
To block you need to slow down time and wait till the ball gets right by your head
You can do it without slowing down time too but you have to be a savage aka get lucky. Its basically like a last second return.

I can see the meta of this game being meter management. Its super important

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

I slow time down, but man, I guess the timing has to be THAT good in order block it. I see others do it with ease like they been playing the damn game way before the demo came out.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I slow time down, but man, I guess the timing has to be THAT good in order block it. I see others do it with ease like they been playing the damn game way before the demo came out.

If you dont have a 3 bar connection....good luck.

Rayzah

Daps
Yea it felt like that to me, or its just people don't have anything else to do but play

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don't care about motion controls lol. I played the first two Mario tennis without it so I don't need it now.

The only thing relevant to me is this: can it top the awesome Mario power tennis? Game was amazing. Underrated gem.

Rayzah

Daps
So is this demo no longer playable? I tried playing and it says some error