Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, 2022

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah. The variety is just that.
The game has 5 worlds and 1 final boss.
Took me 45 hours to finish the story and 90% percent of total activities.

I forgot how many hours I’ve played, im guessing 15-20? I’ll maybe get back to it when the first DLC drops. I wish the DLC was Nintendo characters as I dont really have no attachment to Rayman

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I forgot how many hours I’ve played, im guessing 15-20? I’ll maybe get back to it when the first DLC drops. I wish the DLC was Nintendo characters as I dont really have no attachment to Rayman
I feel you. Stupid gimmick.
They "de-mario-ized" the game besides adding Bowser.
They should add more Mario related playable characters.
I don't remember if both Yoshi and Rabbid Yoshi were useful.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly I feel like so many people were just waiting for a sale given how fast the first one went on sale for a game that has the Mario IP.
Honestly I feel like so many people were just waiting for a sale given how fast the first one went on sale for a game that has the Mario IP.

I feel like this attitude is becoming more prevalent and self destructive if you enjoy a series. It pretty much guarantees they won’t make another game.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I feel like this attitude is becoming more prevalent and self destructive if you enjoy a series. It pretty much guarantees they won’t make another game.
I agree. If you really love a series and want it to continue support it. There’s so many games out now that you wouldn’t do that with all games that one would play obviously.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why Ubi doesn't just ship at a lower price point. This game is good and was well received mostly, but it's hard to justify buying an Ubi game full price knowing it will sink after a month or two