Mario Party Superstars (October 29, 2021)

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I wish, maybe for the last half of the game or whatever point they double up the value of the coins that when you get to buy a star for 20 coins, if you have say 40 coins you could buy 2 stars.

I know on some maps like yoshi's Island that the boo is like 3-4 spaces away from the star so you can buy a star for 20 then steal a star for 50. So that's not bad.

I also wish they had games that utilized motion control/gyro/accelerometer.

Maybe they do? There's 100 minigames. I know I've only played maybe 20-30.

They need quick game feature, I.e skip the story line, text talking, dancing/pouting. Just roll, move, lose/gain coins, minigame.
Nah no motion controls... Think all the minigames are from old games so that's why

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah no motion controls... Think all the minigames are from old games so that's why

But what about mario party 9 for Wii? Didn't that have some motion? It might not have. And 10 for wii-u. Id hope at some point they tinkered with motion but I understand if they don't.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I also wish they had games that utilized motion control/gyro/accelerometer.
There's an entire Mario Party dedicated to motion control gimmicks dude:

91DTMquoGiS._SL1500_.jpg

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
But what about mario party 9 for Wii? Didn't that have some motion? It might not have. And 10 for wii-u. Id hope at some point they tinkered with motion but I understand if they don't.
Nah all these boards and minigames are from N64, GameCube era games I thought ..

It does kinds suck cos my girl obviously ain't a gamer and not good with the sticks. But she's good with them handjob motion games pause, in Super Mario party and she prefers the motion games so I hear you

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah all these boards and minigames are from N64, GameCube era games I thought ..

Yeah it is thus the: Superstars aka Nintendo mashup.

I would've like to see maybe a few games from Mario party 11 in there or some brand new ones. But it is what it is. Nothing is lost its still mad fun.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Why tf is the warp block always targeting me? I thought it was supposed to be random? They hate to see you in 1st place smh