Mario Party Superstars (October 29, 2021)

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Played with a friend yesterday

outside of some weird lag after a couple dice rolls it was a smooth experience overall, wish we could do more than 30 turns online but that'll have to do for now. Being able to choose which games minigames appear was a nice addition

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Online board games are 15 turns. Took mine about an hr, two ppl left and we had npcs.

The mini game survival mode is once again a fukkup. It's the same few games, not anywhere near the whole catalogue.
Were they idle and got kicked or did they disconnect themselves? How long was the process before npc's took over?

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Were they idle and got kicked or did they disconnect themselves? How long was the process before npc's took over?
I think one quit for probably cause it was taking longer then he/she expected. A MF playing Peach quit right after I used an item and moved the star when she was one space away :mjgrin: The NPCs instantly took over, their turns are sped up so it helps.

Honestly, unless they patch the survival mode I probably wont even touch this again, unless I get folks who want to play the board game. I was looking forward to being able to just play the minigames, but like I said its super limited. It makes no logical sense, because separate mini games modes have some different stuff, there is no reason Nintendo couldn't have put them all in survival mode, its just plain laziness.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Online board games are 15 turns. Took mine about an hr, two ppl left and we had npcs.

The mini game survival mode is once again a fukkup. It's the same few games, not anywhere near the whole catalogue.

Gotta choose select rules beforehand and you can change the turn number, its at 15 by default :salute:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish, maybe for the last half of the game or whatever point they double up the value of the coins that when you get to buy a star for 20 coins, if you have say 40 coins you could buy 2 stars.

I know on some maps like yoshi's Island that the boo is like 3-4 spaces away from the star so you can buy a star for 20 then steal a star for 50. So that's not bad.

I also wish they had games that utilized motion control/gyro/accelerometer.

Maybe they do? There's 100 minigames. I know I've only played maybe 20-30.

They need quick game feature, I.e skip the story line, text talking, dancing/pouting. Just roll, move, lose/gain coins, minigame.