Marijuana addiction

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I find nothing wrong with smoking, I just don't like using a vice every day and that's where I'm at now :shaq2:

I think maybe a new hobby might help out like you said, passing the time :salute:

And then you'll discover that new hobby is great................but it can be better with weed :pachaha: :skip:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
:wtb: It's a habit, not an addiction. Anytime you have a habit, it becomes unconscious. You can stop if you want too and it won't hurt you, but you choose not too because you like the habit.

Crack addicts like the high of crack no doubt, but at some point they start running away from the pain of withdraw, so they HAVE TO get high or deal with withdrawing :whoo:.

And maybe everything is dull without weed, because well, everything is f*ckin' dull without weed :heh:

There are some slight side effects after you stop smoking after a long period of time such as stomach ache diarrhea and lost of appetitie. So why its no where near the level of crack I think its is slightly addictive.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I take about 2 breaks a yr a 90 day one from jan 20 to 420 thats my gym season plus work is really hectic during this time and i gotta be sharp. i dont smoke durin the dead of winter that much cause is easy to get flabby and sick getting high and eating too much.

And from a 30 day break from auguast to early september, I'm usually on vacation driving around all over the place with my son and my niece's. but after those 2 breaks :smoker: time. Plus it brings your thc tolerance down.

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
I haven't smoked in two months. The last few times that I smoked I just wasn't feeling it anymore. It wasn't like I was blowing everyday or anything, but I've replaced the habit with going to the gym. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
me
There are some slight side effects after you stop smoking after a long period of time such as stomach ache diarrhea and lost of appetitie. So why its no where near the level of crack I think its is slightly addictive.

:jada:

:crack:

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just quit cold turkey, it's not hard at all. After the third or fourth day you'll completely forget about it, a week later and you might actually have an aversion to weed.

I just stopped fukkin w/ ppl who smoked

And this is key.

macnme

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
weed is not a chemical addiction. However it is habit forming for some people, which has to do with compulsive actions.

So... addiction technically only means chemical, and weed is only addictive in the sense it can me habit forming, kind of like any ocd. You aren't addicted per se, but you are compulsively using it.

this is all my opinion of course

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
i think over time you will slow down on your own. you'll get too caught up doing other shyt and wont even feel like chiefin.

i was smokin good bout 6 times a day, easily 2-3 grams a day solo, with homiies even more. All this was goin on for the past 15 years, just bout daily. well i just had a baby recently and all i want to do is sleep. damn, how i miss a good night's rest...

any way, until then, just enjoy life. surround yourself with people that do shyt instead of sittin around being blowed all day. keep yourself busy with some pussies since its summertime.

StAFresh923

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man...............I been a heavy smoker for the better part of the last decade. One of the last times I blew.....i had a bad ass panic attack :sadbron: And a few times after....same thing.

shyt made me go cold turkey ASAP.

now i just blow on occassion. my tolerance is low so I be :jawalrus: but I miss blowin heavy mane.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
brehs i stopped over 2 months ago and took 2 nice pulls a few days ago, how long will those 2 pulls stay in my system?