Marijuana addiction

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did the same stuff after I finished school, had nothing to do except hit the gym and started to blaze way too much.

Just cut it down to weekends only first and than work from there it helped out a lot

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
bruh i was a regular smoker for 4 years but i went cold turkey a month ago. besides weird dreams its not hard at all to quit. i dont even really think about it, but when i low key get an urge i just blow a black n mild.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
honestly breh, sober life is boring as fukk. i'm having the same issues as you right now, i can't quit smh.

just look for something to take up that time :manny:

if you find any other helpful shyt feel free to share, lord knows i need it :to:

That's the key right there. Finding something to do with all your free time. A lot of times I smoke just out of boredom and cuz there's nothing else to do.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That might be it, I think I'm honestly just realizing how much life as a poor adult sucks and I'd rather be in the clouds

So how does your theory work for wealthy adults that would rather be in the clouds??? :lupe:

Get a hobby,try and create/work with some folks to create a business of some sort, garden (once you get your hands in some soil its like tai chi/yoga stuff), etc

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
200x200px-ZC-956e64ac_BooThisMan.gif

SanfordMan75

Rich Takin Ova Fo Now!
Daps
Reppin
Peoria, Illinois
listen to ol' fred & just keep smokin weed erryday :lawd: u'll feel much betta:lawd:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmDx3kTeaIg[/ame]

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
bruh i was a regular smoker for 4 years but i went cold turkey a month ago. besides weird dreams its not hard at all to quit. i dont even really think about it, but when i low key get an urge i just blow a black n mild.

You got lucky...when I quit I'd get insomnia and be high strung damn near all the time..but that only lasted a couple weeks. Wonder if it's from quitting cold turkey :ohhh:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
You got lucky...when I quit I'd get insomnia and be high strung damn near all the time..but that only lasted a couple weeks. Wonder if it's from quitting cold turkey :ohhh:

i wasnt constantly high though :ld: on weekends i'd blow it down pretty heavy but most of the time it was 1 to 2 bowls of loud a day tops. maybe a wake n bake and a night smoke. i shoulda made that clear, it would take me a week or more to go thru an eighth solo. if your a serious stoner it might be different. maybe if u slowly phased out it wouldnt be that bad. a few years back i was a heavy smoker (go thru an eight in a day or 2) but i toned down a lot since then so maybe thats why it was easier for me.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor

It's hard when most of your friends blow too :to:
Life's too short to give up free weed

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I have the same problems brehs. Once I get off work, I feel like I need a nice joint every night.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
it's habit forming and after doing it everyday you feel like you cant go without it. It enhances everything from watching tv, listening to music, and even surfing the web.You get so used to it that nothing seems as fun without being blazed

:wtb: It's a habit, not an addiction. Anytime you have a habit, it becomes unconscious. You can stop if you want too and it won't hurt you, but you choose not too because you like the habit.

Crack addicts like the high of crack no doubt, but at some point they start running away from the pain of withdraw, so they HAVE TO get high or deal with withdrawing :whoo:.

And maybe everything is dull without weed, because well, everything is f*ckin' dull without weed :heh: