Marijuana addiction

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
:whoa: Now before y'all hit me with the half baked bit this is a spin off the alcohol withdrawal thread.

I've been smoking for years but recently after college it's become almost a daily thing. Now, I can function fully high, and most people don't even know I'm blowed because I'm already such a lowkey kind of guy that it's not like my weed habit is ruining relationships/work/or anything like that.

But I really don't like the fact that I at least think about blowing every day. I really don' think I'm addicted, because there's been numerous times I've gone long stretches without even thinking about it. But I'm now realizing that it has become a habit, and I don't like living with habits that aren't 100% positive.

I get a real good price so money is not the issue (even though that's still money that could be saved :patrice:) but I'd like to know how any coli brehs decreased their intake.

Here's my reasons why I think I smoke so much:
1. A nikka was bored when I was looking for a job. It was the first time in my life where I didn't have class/work/basketball and I had nothing but time on my hands with little money, it helps make the day go by.

2. I get really bad migraines, and while weed does not make my headaches completely go away, it allows me to not think about it which is :ahh:

3. I think I like the routine of rolling up more than anything. I honestly just love smoking (thank God I don't smoke squares) but something about rolling up listening to music is relaxing to me.

Brehs share your feelings how can I slow down my weed intake

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
i was on the same tip not too long ago. nowadays i smoke maybe once a week. in my case i made a concerted effort to sober up in april (exam season) and found myself feeling a lot healthier so i kept it going.

i'm a nighttime smoker, so i just found other ways to pass the time at night until i'd get tired. started up on a few tv shows (breaking bad :ahh:) which i'd watch till i fell asleep. eventually i got back into a regular weed-less sleep routine and i was good from there.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I've been a habitual everyday smoker for a lot of years now. For people who say its not addictive that is a lie. It may not be as addictive as crack or another hard drug but it's habit forming and after doing it everyday you feel like you cant go without it. It enhances everything from watching tv, listening to music, and even surfing the web. You get so used to it that nothing seems as fun without being blazed. It even interferes with your social life if you let it. Have you lazy and not wanting to do anything but smoke watch tv and fall asleep. But I've cut back my smoking a lot lately and I have seen that it is for the better. I'm more motivated and have a lot more energy now.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not really addicting, it's more habitual. Like you said, you really enjoy smoking and listening to music, but I don't think you'd get the shakes if you stopped.

Anyway, you should stop at least for a while. You'll enjoy the benefits at least as much as you enjoy smoking.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
i was on the same tip not too long ago. nowadays i smoke maybe once a week. in my case i made a concerted effort to sober up in april (exam season) and found myself feeling a lot healthier so i kept it going.

i'm a nighttime smoker, so i just found other ways to pass the time at night until i'd get tired. started up on a few tv shows (breaking bad :ahh:) which i'd watch till i fell asleep. eventually i got back into a regular weed-less sleep routine and i was good from there.

I find nothing wrong with smoking, I just don't like using a vice every day and that's where I'm at now :shaq2:

I think maybe a new hobby might help out like you said, passing the time :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I've been a habitual everyday smoker for a lot of years now. For people who say its not addictive that is a lie. It may not be as addictive as crack or another hard drug but it's habit forming and after doing it everyday you feel like you cant go without it. It enhances everything from watching tv, listening to music, and even surfing the web. You get so used to it that nothing seems as fun without being blazed. It even interferes with your social life if you let it. Have you lazy and not wanting to do anything but smoke watch tv and fall asleep. But I've cut back my smoking a lot lately and I have seen that it is for the better. I'm more motivated and have a lot more energy now.

That might be it, I think I'm honestly just realizing how much life as a poor adult sucks and I'd rather be in the clouds

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Yo anything you do repeatedly becomes a habit, piff is no exception. When it comes to MJ specifically, you gotta realize your body will adapt to the high as with actual drugs. This is not a weed is a gateway drug type post...but you might be abusing the gawd breh.:yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I used to be the same way. Then I started to get paranoid on the shyt and just stopped. There are no withdrawals whatsoever. Plus I had to start doing hardcore stats and weed and math don't mix well.

Just do it every once in a while and you'll be good