Margot Robbie vs. "Prime" Jada Pinkett-Smith (PICS UPDATED)

Who you taking?

• Margot Robbie

• Jada Pinkett-Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Idk but this ain’t it
Margot-Robbie-Hair-Makeup-Once-Upon-Time-Hollywood.jpg

To each his own but ain’t nothing attractive about some bologna lips. White people have different standards of beauty
:heh:
What are you answering? You don't what the good looking white women look like where you're at?

Katie Holmes or the chick in Gone Girl. Those are average looking white women to me.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Far from a so called militant :heh:

But outside of her above average face she has no ass, tittys, hips, thighs. None of the shyt that we typically find attractive as black men. On the other hand Jada is gorgeous. So yea Jada shyts on her even at 50

My nikka you just described JADA :mindblown:

This what I don't get. All the hyper focus is on Margot not having any curves or ass, etc. When Jada literally has less body than her :what:

Margot at least has some meat on her bones compared to fukking Jada... Am i the only one noticing the hypocrisy here ??? :mindblown:

I never intended to go hard for Margot in here, but the way all y'all describing her is literally no different than Jada. Both have pretty faces and NO bodies. But with that said Margot still has more body than Jada since she's taller. Jada been built like a 12 year old boy her whole life.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta deduct points from Jada due to her personality. In there primes I say it's a wash but personality puts Margot over the top.

Put this thread in JBO and Margot probably wins in a landslide.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. That's why the reception in this thread is throwing me off
You got several bitter female trolls stalking threads like these so dudes are afraid to answer truthfully. They won't dare try that crap in JBO like they do in TLR. They would get checked immediately.