Margot Robbie vs. "Prime" Jada Pinkett-Smith (PICS UPDATED)

Who you taking?

• Margot Robbie

• Jada Pinkett-Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:gucci:

Breh, you walk up in a spot with a bad bytch like Margot on ya arm, all done up, hair done, makeup on point, looking like she did in Wolf of Wall Street... watch everyone start staring and hating. You not getting that same effect with Jada, she just too little. I mean to each his own :hubie:
Nah breh. Some of us actually keep company with other black people. We would not get this reaction
:russ:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Hell no ain’t no black people gassing you up if you walk into the spot with a white broad like that. They would at least respect it if she had some ass. Get ready to hear a lot of ignorant commentary about your date that night
:heh:

Maybe at a hood spot cuz hood nikkas only respect a fat ass. Everywhere else is different.

Daps
:gucci:

Breh, you walk up in a spot with a bad bytch like Margot on ya arm, all done up, hair done, makeup on point, looking like she did in Wolf of Wall Street... watch everyone start staring and hating. You not getting that same effect with Jada, she just too little. I mean to each his own :hubie:

Jada look better

Im getting a better reaction with jada

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
What circles you hanging in where a average looking white chick with no ass is getting gassed over a pretty black chick with no ass?
:heh:

You can keep calling her average to win the argument, but clearly Hollywood, casting directors and media think otherwise. Either way, Jada won the poll so you militants can breathe now

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Average white women look like margot robbie where some of yall are at? What the good looking white women look like?
I voted Jada, and firmly believe Jada is better looking both facially and bodywise than Robbie in her prime and low key now sometimes.
But Margot Robbie is not average :mjlol: that's just coli isms. People in here will tell you that most people in the modeling industry, miss universe pagents (and various other industries where you only make it if you look good) are all average at best.
If she was average she would not be cast in the roles she played. You don't get to be the love interest if you ugly unless the movie is specifically about ugly people finding love.
Not to brag, but as a handsome person, i got certain jobs growing up specifically because of the way i looked. those jobs are easy to spot.
no homo though, i just often got to be the face of products for promotional activities and shyt even though i was otherwise at the bottom of the company.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
In some pics, Margot looks extremely fukkable. In other pics, she just looks average. So I've decided to give her the title: "pretty for a white woman".

Jada was just straight pretty.

But of course I'm biased.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Do we really need to make a poll for this? :heh:

Anyone that's seen a prime Jada in A Different World, Jason's Lyric, & A Low Down Dirty Shame knows the other chick isn't even in the same league lol

iu

iu

iu