Marcus Jordan, MJ’s son, and Larsa Pippen are planning their wedding, via TMZ.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Marcus to his pops behind closed doors:

giphy.gif

Pippen betta watch his mouth from now on or next time, Jordan & Pip gonna be bonded by DNA after a baby get put in her
full

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Larsa's someone who has been around the rich ballers and knows all the tricks to get a man hooked.

Most of these younger women were raised with ZERO domestic or seductive skills. They just know how to look pretty. A lot of them even have masculine mannerisms and will call a man 'bruh'.

It's not hard to figure out why Marcus got his mind blown when this woman knows how to put the game down on him by listening to his problems, giving him the impression she cares about him deeply and wants to take care of him, probably encourages him, and gives him what he wants with no resistance.

"Hey bruh when are you gonna hitcha girl with some dinner at Perry's Steakhouse"

vs

"Baby, you know I support you. You can have whatever you want"

It's not rocket science to figure out why she has Marcus's mind blown. A woman's real feminine power is not in her looks, but moreso her charm and demeanor, and these older women have been around and know what works.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
www-instagram-com-larsapippen-hl-74305625.jpg
:huhldup: Look at her face tf
She look like she sucks dikk but gives 3 good mouth strokes then takes it out to lick it then insert for 3 more half ass strokes and then kisses it and then thinks she getting dikk.

I know a woman that plays with sucking dikk when I see one...and thats.....

Zr-Z5p.gif

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
She look like she sucks dikk but gives 3 good mouth strokes then takes it out to lick it then insert for 3 more half ass strokes and then kisses it and then thinks she getting dikk.

I know a woman that plays with sucking dikk when I see one...and thats.....

Zr-Z5p.gif

Lol.
Had a bih who used to do that shyt..
Like heaux you lucky you fine lol.. suck this dikk lol