Marcus Jordan, MJ’s son, and Larsa Pippen are planning their wedding, via TMZ.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
MJ raised a woman..breh looks enthusiastic talking about a wedding and his woman chilled out
Does her face still work?

I think I saw a slight smile in that clip :patrice:

Least it looked like one :lupe:

wtf is this man thinking, gotta leave the simp life behind ON GOD.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
MJ raised a woman..breh looks enthusiastic talking about a wedding and his woman chilled out
Chilled out because the botox won't let her move too much lmao.

I legit don't understand how a rich dude who can pick from a host of women (or hoes) decided to go this route. A known gold digger who is old as fukk and is clearly a professional bag chaser. This is the type of shyt you get written out of the will for lol. She's just getting back at Scottie by doing this and once she gets the ring she'll probably lose interest within a couple years and bounce. I'm sure they'll be on a reality TV show or possibly get their own show too. Which will open the door for a couple post-divorce seasons where she's out finding love again, after she leaves Marcus. She don't got much time left to be semi decent by "old hoes on reality TV with a lot of makeup and surgery" standards. She's 49 so assuming they get married next year when she's 50, she's gonna have to bounce before she hits 53-55 lol.