March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I want a change = we know know that's just something to say for the sake of saying. Look at the persons actions next.
He has the record that shows he's on the right side. I'm sorry. It just comes down to people being utterly stupid. His campaign is about promoting democracy which is something we don't really have.

I'm sorry. People are stupid. That is all. When I hear people voting for people simply because of their gender and "experience" as if being a shytty dish washer for 20 years makes you better than a good dish washer who just started. I'm done with people who can't see the light b.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Shut the fukk up what i said had nothing to do with blacks overwhelming support of Clinton, it had to do with bernie fakkits love for hurtling insults at their own people.

Dont quote me Hoe :camby:
The insults are from the sheer stupidity of the black masses voting for Clinton. I'm not one to hurtle insults but this is truly baffling and frustrating. I'm not saying Bernie was a savior or no bullshyt like that but there is a clear lesser evil here....I guess we deserve whatever scraps we get at this point SMH

Last edited:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also think it's time to admit black folks in the south are just as ignorant politically as southern whites.

We like to make fun of them voting purely on emotion and not logic. Looks like black folks are no different.

Bernie Sanders had the best platform for black people and we voted against him in overwhelming numbers cause we liked when Bill Clinton played the sax on Arsenio.

Embrassing. :snoop:

We're just loyal as fukk. Obama won in spite of us.
Bytch even tried to play Rev Wright against Obama when Rev Wright was her and Bill marriage counselor. She has no integrity. Trump is gonna wash her

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. fukk John Edwards

2. :dame:we judgin men's looks now? thecoli.com

It probably doesn't matter this year cause we have an all ugly field but looks usually matter in American politics.

It's no coincidence that the last 2 democratic presidents were handsome men (Obama and Clinton).

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Reality TV around, 2000, I knew this was a bad idea. They replaced all these family shows with Survivor, then the osbournes, then the apprentice, then hilton mania from 2003-07 etc. This is the result of the dominance of social media and a decade and a half of trash TV, literally. The fact people are supporting a damn reality star for president.

The real adult is China. They will have to step up because America will finish its decline from Superpower status under trump.
They're heading to a recession or depression because they tried to keep up with our QE :to:.

Only hope we got is if the EU, China, and Japan sinks from their own central banking policies, to keep our dollar strong. 19 Trillion in debt and giving away revenue is nothing to fukk with.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
It probably doesn't matter this year cause we have an all ugly field but looks usually matter in American politics.

It's no coincidence that the last 2 democratic presidents were handsome men (Obama and Clinton).
:wtf:

fukk is wrong with u