March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
there is a reason bernie didnt bring up the emails, he knew he wasnt going to win... we was there to push hilliary left and has done so, bernie will push his voters to vote for hilliary and you guys are going to listen:ufdup:
This is deeper than that. I'm telling you a decent chunk of Bernie supporters are anti-Clinton and aren't voting for her no matter what.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more than a little pissed this happened. To have to sit back and watch these corrupt people and morally questionable people win elections while someone who's honest and real gets shut out.

I do not like Clinton and the only reason she'll get my vote is because of the Supreme Court opening and potential ones in the future.

That racist bytch will never get shyt from me

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Black people voting for a woman that said that Robert Kennedy shyt when Obama ran in 08 and not supporting a man that supported the civil rights :stopitslime:
She even said MLK contributions weren't that significant
Oh how soon we forget. Black people like dogs. Loyal as fukk to their owners
My own dog aint as loyal as these nikkas and I pick up her shyt with my goddamn hands :snoop:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ted cruz just passed trump by .1 percent in missouri...god damn cruz is one annoying dude. A night you think he is quiet he comes out of nowhere

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people voting for a woman that said that Robert Kennedy shyt when Obama ran in 08 and not supporting a man that supported the civil rights :stopitslime:
She even said MLK contributions weren't that significant
Oh how soon we forget. Black people like dogs. Loyal as fukk to their owners

I also think it's time to admit black folks in the south are just as ignorant politically as southern whites.

We like to make fun of them voting purely on emotion and not logic. Looks like black folks are no different.

Bernie Sanders had the best platform for black people and we voted against him in overwhelming numbers cause we liked when Bill Clinton played the sax on Arsenio.

Embrassing. :snoop:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This is deeper than that. I'm telling you a decent chunk of Bernie supporters are anti-Clinton and aren't voting for her no matter what.
ya im sure there will be a "decent amount" but most will vote for hilliary.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Trump gonna nuke Central America or use extreme military force :francis:
Trump is actually isolationist, Hillary is the hawk. She actually destabilized Central American nations as Secretary of State and was itching to go balls deep in Libya and Syria. Trump has repeatedly said that he wants to bring the troops back and spend the money on infrastructure because America has no idea what they're doing over there.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ted is a snake but seriously eff Trump I'd rather see Cruz get the nomination.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:scust:Told you some of these Bernie supporters are disgusting.. I'm a college educated, Finance major, black man, great career, no criminal record, but I'm called all sorts of shyt for not supporting Bernie Sanders, and it can't be for no other reason then me being a bamma from the south :smh:

No, it's because you're supposedly black and #trumpset that has some people looking at you like a :mjpls:

But don't let me allow the facts to get in the way :mjlol: