March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Bernie but he's done now. He needed to win Illinois and Ohio and needed to win them big. He might get Missouri but it don't matter now. If Bernie stays in I could still see him doing well out on the west coast but it's mathematically impossible for him to win the nomination now unless Hillary had to drop out for whatever reason.

Hillary has the name value and that got her through.
Pretty much.

It was a good run for Bern, time to hang up the cleats, jersey into the rafters.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Donated my 27 dollars. FEEL THE fukkING BERN!!!
son-300x224.jpg

you might as well burn your money at this point

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He's probably something like 300 delegates behind now.
The math is not difficult for Bernie it's impossible.

I hope everyone realizes that at this point in 2008 Clinton was like 130 delegates behind Obama and she went on to lose. Bernie is 206 delegates behind Clinton. This is pledged delegates not counting supers.

Even if he gets a few wins today they'll probably be nail biters like Michigan and with the proportional delegate splits he isn't going to make any gains on his deficit. He's not even treading water here. As he narrowly wins states he ultimately falls further behind.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Rum, radiohead and Bernie getting washed is a bad combo brehs:wow:
I'm on some 103 proof bourbon. God bless Kentucky.

Im either gonna pass out, holla at my fat bootied neighbor, or drive off the bridge trying to get across the river to attack Nati nikkas for their vote :mjcry: