March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Granted the GOP votes more in primaries and midterms... :whew:...but those voter totals are scary
I've been noticing that the right has been having a high turnout. Unless the fear of Trump becoming president doesn't spark a fire I don't see a high turnout of Democrats voting in November.

y que

Banned
Daps
I was rocking the Bernie shirt while working like :snoop: :mjcry: at how stupid America is.

shoulda rocked this one

HvDUy0G.png

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie supporters brehs, these cats done nothing but shyt on black folk this whole election :francis:

Quote white supremacist news organizations to further your agenda brehs, im done with these c00ns :snoop:

Cant even troll about this no more :merchant:

EDIT: he changed the video, fukk this c00n :camby:
Southerners. Stop saying all black people support clinton.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Bernie supporters brehs, these cats done nothing but shyt on black folk this whole election :francis:

Quote white supremacist news organizations to further your agenda brehs, im done with these c00ns :snoop:

Cant even troll about this no more :merchant:

EDIT: he changed the video, fukk this c00n :camby:
What? Anyway come November that banned banner gonna trump heavy on you :umad: Hillary Clinton c00n ass bytch. People like yourself, is WHY we will continue to suffer. Chicken George ass nikka :pacspit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I like Bernie but he's done now. He needed to win Illinois and Ohio and needed to win them big. He might get Missouri but it don't matter now. If Bernie stays in I could still see him doing well out on the west coast but it's mathematically impossible for him to win the nomination now unless Hillary had to drop out for whatever reason.

Hillary has the name value and that got her through.
He was done Super Tuesday.