March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
American ignorance no longer surprises me :manny:
Bernie isn't going anywhere, looking forward to watching his campaign through the rest of the country

Can't wait for the day those indictment papers drop on Hillary's desk :ahh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Trump is to the left of Hillary on healthcare, for PP, and no more a war hawk than HRC :mjlol:
Trump think pp does great things except abortion but wants to defund it.:dwillhuh: How is that to the left ?

In the end no matter what his position is he is unable to articulate it beyond "it's going to be great" outside of his dumbass supporters everyone else is going to be like :why::mindblown:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bernie is really about to lose every single state tonight.

One thing i agree with trump on was months ago when he said Sanders lost the electionwhen he said who cares about her damn emails.

Dude can be such a p*ssy and acts far too civil with Hillary...he could have easily called out how her husband was devastating for black people to the sheep black folks down south to cause her to lose popularity the same way she did in south carolina back in 2008....

He needs to realize nice guys finish last ..he actually thinks his wall street talk by itself is gonna make him win

At least talk about infrastructure or something

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
TYT sounding real salty :russ:
GsMSDde.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: This is where she really is, which is why I support her.. Can't have a full blown leftie in the white house.
We had a full blown righty in regan and in bush jr. Liberals have never gotten a turn.

Who is gonna stop the south from all these abortions clinics being eliminated? Hillary isn't a fan a ate term abortions. I support abortion for all 9 months.

An example.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish you guys would stop blaming black people for the sole reason why Hillary is beating Bernie.

You guys NEVER say shyt about the tons of whites and non black hispanics voting for her. And yeah the Clinton's are NOT black people's saviors but that's EASY to say now I don't know how old you are probably under 25 so saying the Clintons aren't for black people in 2016 isn't some unpopular are "witty" opinion. Show me the black people who had criticisms of the Clintons in the 90's or during Bush's years and I'll gladly have political discussions with them.

Nah bruh its just us blacks ruining the sanders campaign :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
One. The majority of Black people started supporting him after he won Iowa. But your overall point is right. For the life of me I don't understand why Black people give her and Bill a pass for all the racist shyt they did and the terrible policies they pushed that hurt the majority of Black people.
outside of the crime bill...can you cite said racism?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Wish you guys would stop blaming black people for the sole reason why Hillary is beating Bernie.

You guys NEVER say shyt about the tons of whites and non black hispanics voting for her. And yeah the Clinton's are NOT black people's saviors but that's EASY to say now I don't know how old you are probably under 25 so saying the Clintons aren't for black people in 2016 isn't some unpopular are "witty" opinion. Show me the black people who had criticisms of the Clintons in the 90's or during Bush's years and I'll gladly have political discussions with them.
I'm 38 years old. I remember what they did.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bernie fans were saying they were starting a revolution, they were going to vote in a huge wave of democrat governors, senators, representatives, and local officials. They were going to change this country at every level of government, not just this year but in the midterms as well. And now these clowns saying they won't vote at all. :russ: What a bunch of frauds. I guess if Bernie can't win neither can all those other politicians that are needed for a left leaning agenda.

You disgust me. :scust: