March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: This is so true though, nikkas love the Clintons so much. Obama had to win how many states before they jumped to him?
One. The majority of Black people started supporting him after he won Iowa. But your overall point is right. For the life of me I don't understand why Black people give her and Bill a pass for all the racist shyt they did and the terrible policies they pushed that hurt the majority of Black people.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I hope they enjoy even further loss of jobs.
I hope they enjoy even shyttier trade deals.
I hope they enjoy Hillary's rampant warmongering as she desperately tries to prove to herself that she's as strong as any (white) man.
I hope they enjoy Hillary whoring this country out to corporations.
I hope they enjoy the increasing debt and out-of-control college costs.
I hope they enjoy the new center-right Supreme Court judges.
I hope they enjoy an even further in decline America.

The self-ether is strong. :banderas:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He needed to come harder with a purpose, like his hair was on fire, if he was going to run that late. He wasn't really for the bright lights in anything but policy. They didn't have the press apparatus together. No talk shows booked, because no one thought of him as an actual challenger, and if I hear that Wall Street spiel again, however true, I will blow my brains out. He had questions built to contrast and attack, attack, attack, Hillary, but he kept trying to play the "no mudslinging" kind of campaign, until women gave him the all clear to go hard. People used to brag about how unassuming and humble he was.

This ain't Jimmy Carter's era. He didn't beat out a group of 5, he beat a group of 3, and one candidate was the de facto incumbent. He fukked up, bottom line.

You walk in that hot, you immediately turn people off from jump. Some of the fervor of his supporters did enough of that early on. Once people got used to him, (around his SNL appearance) he started to attack slowly and methodically it felt, just too little too late.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if tht happens.

full

TYT on suicide watch :wow:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
That's what they've been saying on TV...

I don't know the fine print though
I thought it had to do with delegates. Basically, (if Rubio won FL) you could argue between Trump/Cruz/Rubio as the nominee. Kasich is so far behind though, I don't see how winning OH slows down Trump at all.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
#Hillaryset yall really rocking with this or are you just voting for the Supreme Court :russ: