March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Look man, none of this is true and I know you mean well. Why do you all keep saying this stuff? 66% of Sanders supporters already said they'd vote Hillary if she wins. The fact that they're not happy about this is a GOOD thing. It means they are ACTUALLY progressives. Only in America do you have people telling people who do not agree with them ideologically that playtime is over and it is time to get in line.

Hopefully November comes soon can I stop rolling my eyes at people. It's true that you should not share your politics with people. A lot of posters on here that I am moving into the "dumbass" or "fukkboy" category strictly off the basis of their political support. Hillary stans are hilarious though, taunt people you need to win who are largely independents brehs....the type of people who typically just say fukk it and don't vote :snoop:. Everyone is not me.

Anyway, like I said, Hillary's ground game was going to be too strong for Bernie. He just showed the limits of running a campaign without institutional support.
Oh come on. My taunting and posts are mild compared to the hysterics some people on the Bernie side have engaged in. It devolves into ad hominem attacks especially on this board with people criticizing others intelligence and blackness for not voting for Bernie.

Also im ware of the polls that said that most Bernie voters would for for Hillary in the election so I'm not critiquing that. I understand folks are really emotionally invested in their guy and I guess I should be more empathetic to the fact.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
why do you blame what shouldn't concern you? unless they're sharing stories, you're just mad they didn't shape the narrative you wanted
:stopitslime: They hardly gave him any media coverage and have done little to inform people on policies. No wonder a reality tv star is winning on the other side. Bernie epitomizes everything someone would want in a politician. Integrity, foresight and judgment. I'm sorry. People are fukking stupid b.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm from the A breh, I know all about Future Vandross.

You are going to be stuck between redneck fascist who are just looking to kill your black ass and die hard Marxists (such as my self) who will be eager to make an example of pitiful liberals such as yourself

And there won't be any room in the middle

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Win Ohio, Illinois, and Missouri. Don't get slaughtered too badly in NC and Florida.

I'll be dancing in the streets if this happens:

OH: 51-49 Sanders
IL: 51-49 Sanders
MO: 54-46 Sanders
NC: 56-44 Clinton
FL: 59-41 Clinton

That's an AMAZING night for Bernie.
:francis: Safe to say its over now?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How the 'New York Times' Sandbagged Bernie Sanders

One example from today. Media systematically ignored, derided, and undermined sanders.
He did it to himself. Its his job to change that narrative.

Dude was introducing himself when he should have been sharing his platform.

You don't run against the most famost modern First Lady/Sec of State/etc in politics and are still on "Hey, my name is..." status.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're taking a long break....I'm doing damage/rep control on my end too. Just a long fukking day.

I honestly did not see Missouri and Ohio coming, i was buying all this bernie hype for those states... Dawg he might not win any states tonight :francis:

I mean he can continue to fight hoping that the west coast will save him but a 300+ delegate lead is just... :francis: