March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[Q

Democrat general voting is always higher than primary. You bet your ass the gen election voting will be astronomical if trump is the nominee.

Democrats just need to be concerned if trump isn't the nominee.

Naw, hurt feelings Bernie stans saying otherwise. :mjlol:

Anahita

All Star
Daps
Seriously. I'm not a democrat. fukk the democrats. They're almost as evil as the Republicans but at least the fukking republicans won't give our jobs to every fukking Mexican in Mexico.

I wonder how many of Hillary's stans know that she and her husband are responsible for turning the Democratic Party into a centrist, corporate garbage pile. I wonder how many of them understand that Hillary and her acolytes have spent the entirety of Obama's 2 terms knee-capping him in order to maintain control of the party. I wonder how many of them understand that The Clinton Machine wants to throw away Obama's winning playbook to drag the party back into the election-losing quagmire it was before. The shyt is disgusting.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Look man, none of this is true and I know you mean well. Why do you all keep saying this stuff? 66% of Sanders supporters already said they'd vote Hillary if she wins. The fact that they're not happy about this is a GOOD thing. It means they are ACTUALLY progressives. Only in America do you have people telling people who do not agree with them ideologically that playtime is over and it is time to get in line.

Hopefully November comes soon can I stop rolling my eyes at people. It's true that you should not share your politics with people. A lot of posters on here that I am moving into the "dumbass" or "fukkboy" category strictly off the basis of their political support. Hillary stans are hilarious though, taunt people you need to win who are largely independents brehs....the type of people who typically just say fukk it and don't vote :snoop:. Everyone is not me.

Anyway, like I said, Hillary's ground game was going to be too strong for Bernie. He just showed the limits of running a campaign without institutional support.
This is looking like what it came down too. There's no way you outperform in Ohio like this without a much stronger ground game.