March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I know what you meant, and don't take my tone to be harsh. Rough day. Nah, Bernie's crew should have known, at a certain point, that the media was going to be against him. He had to make HIS OWN NEWS. You really thing the media took Donald Trump seriously? Trump knew how to play the media, and got his nonsense press.

Bernie should have ran press conferences to ask for those speeches and the disingenuousness of Clinton waiting for Republicans to release their speeches

b b b b but party unity :noah: :damn:

gotta keep up that fearmongering about the need to keep out the Republicans :noah: anyone is better than them :noah: Lesser Evilism :noah:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
So, you don't want someone who does their job? At the end of the day, the Supreme Court should not be partisan, but we all know it is for the most part. However, liberals tend to try and use their own personal views when handling law, and don't abide by the U.S. Constitution.

However, I think Obama should make a nomination as it's his right as the President of the United States of America. If Shilary wins, she's going to choose some damn 40 year old hippie liberals that will be on the bench for three decades.:damn:.

Pedo marriage on deck :wow:. Its a scary sight

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Been reading a Kasich win guarantees a brokered convention in July for the Republicans. Fights finna break out on the convention floor and outside on the block, guaranteed.:huhldup: @smitty22 looked what y'all nikkas did.
Guess thats one way to look at it. Its still fukk Kaisch though

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You contrast, which he did in the end, what they used to believe to what they say now. He spent way too much time trying to be nice and not aggressive. He fukked up, as the DNC already handcuffed his exposure. He ran like bytches want you to run, that won't vote for you anyway. He had easy ammo to give Hillary some hot takes, and didn't do the shyt until before the 1st Super Tuesday. He ran to lose, when we couldn't afford him losing. Hillary made it EASY!!!! for him to win.

For how late he ran, I felt like that was a sound strategy. His only major coverage was during debates and they didn't have many until March...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So, you don't want someone who does their job? At the end of the day, the Supreme Court should not be partisan, but we all know it is for the most part. However, liberals tend to try and use their own personal views when handling law, and don't abide by the U.S. Constitution.

However, I think Obama should make a nomination as it's his right as the President of the United States of America. If Shilary wins, she's going to choose some damn 40 year old hippie liberals that will be on the bench for three decades.:damn:.

It doesn't matter if Obama nominates someone, the Republicans already said they won't confirm anybody Obama picks.

And that right there should tell you that the Republicans are every bit as partisian (probably moreso) as Hillary would be.