The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AMERICA SUCKS
:manny:

quote-the-government-you-elect-is-the-government-you-deserve-thomas-jefferson-113-66-94.jpg

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I meant the media wasn't gonna press Hillary to release them.
I know what you meant, and don't take my tone to be harsh. Rough day. Nah, Bernie's crew should have known, at a certain point, that the media was going to be against him. He had to make HIS OWN NEWS. You really thing the media took Donald Trump seriously? Trump knew how to play the media, and got his nonsense press.

Bernie should have ran press conferences to ask for those speeches and the disingenuousness of Clinton waiting for Republicans to release their speeches

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Well, I'm resigned to voting for Hillary. :manny:

Say what you want but we don't need a Republican choosing the next three Supreme Court Justices. At least with Hillary we know she'd pick some moderate centrist type. Cruz would probably pick a religious fundamentalist and god knows who Trump would choose.

So, you don't want someone who does their job? At the end of the day, the Supreme Court should not be partisan, but we all know it is for the most part. However, liberals tend to try and use their own personal views when handling law, and don't abide by the U.S. Constitution.

However, I think Obama should make a nomination as it's his right as the President of the United States of America. If Shilary wins, she's going to choose some damn 40 year old hippie liberals that will be on the bench for three decades.:damn:.