“Many college educated women do not want blue collar men” 🤔

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Well it all depends on what your salary is. A $55k salary isn’t anything to flex when plenty of union workers and contractors make more than that. Contractors can make $70/hour and that’s way better than making $70k a year on salary.

But on average yes salary is better. It’s more flexible in terms of living (paid time off, usually comes with better health benefits, etc). I couldn’t imagine taking a 10 day vacation and worrying about what my hours would look like the following paycheck.

And to be real, the ceiling of high earning is just more on salary. Depending on industry, but yeah salary is usually better.

Most people doing trades work have off the hook benefits.

If you talk union they actually make you go 2 school n get a degree on top.

I've always viewed salary as sucker shyt unless you're a POS.

Imagine having to work more than 40+ legit hours and not being compensated.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I didn't watch the video lol

First. No one wants to take a step back and look at themselves.
:manny:

Second. Where are people meeting women who don't date Blue collared men, every girl I know loves men who are good with their hands and work "man" jobs.
:mjlol:

In my early 20s my closest friend (general contractor who specializes in bathrooms) managed to bag an Indian Dentist (not a hygienist) in her early 30s.
:banderas:

Not every guy who says they work in the trades are actually "tradesmen" btw.
:mjgrin:
This

Even though I'm white collar I guess professionally, I do have blue collar handyman skills. Women love that shyt (men with the skills to fix and install shyt)

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
and a car apparently :mjlol:
7e9a8877a7d9e4c45d95a0acbf553f1eca1d932e.gif

How you tryna be Johnny Carson during rush hour?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
^^^

Exactly. Everyone wants to gloss over the additional shyt that matters REGARDLESS one’s profession: looks, personality, etc.

People are mentioning jobless guys who have no issue getting women because those women aren’t looking at money/status/career as the primary deciding factor. Similar to men overlooking the boring, less attractive or weirdo chicks who might love their dirty draws.

Blue collar, gainfully employed brehs may be overlooked by some women, but majority of Black women aren’t overlooking financially stable men making $60k+ in their careers.

If you’re tripping off a few educated woman who don’t want to date blue collar brehs you’re probably overlooking A LOT of Black women who are genuinely interested in and impressed by you. Why not focus on the ladies who are into you? :jbhmm:
Then why do I have to make 200k to be with you :damn:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There’s levels to being “college educated” so let’s not act like all colleges are equal and taking in the same people with the same levels of aptitude. That said, a woman who goes to something like a top 50 university does not want a blue collar man, it is what it is, and it’s not just about income, it’s about having similar social status, exposure, intellectual pursuits, etc. people generally marry in their same socioeconomic status - the “socio” is just as important as “economic”.

Now someone who went to a super generic state school where most of them gonna be admins for some local govt dept, sure, because they usually still occupy the same socioeconomic class

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
^^^

Exactly. Everyone wants to gloss over the additional shyt that matters REGARDLESS one’s profession: looks, personality, etc.

People are mentioning jobless guys who have no issue getting women because those women aren’t looking at money/status/career as the primary deciding factor. Similar to men overlooking the boring, less attractive or weirdo chicks who might love their dirty draws.

Blue collar, gainfully employed brehs may be overlooked by some women, but majority of Black women aren’t overlooking financially stable men making $60k+ in their careers.

If you’re tripping off a few educated woman who don’t want to date blue collar brehs you’re probably overlooking A LOT of Black women who are genuinely interested in and impressed by you. Why not focus on the ladies who are into you? :jbhmm:
:usure:

:heh:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There’s levels to being “college educated” so let’s not act like all colleges are equal and taking in the same people with the same levels of aptitude. That said, a woman who goes to something like a top 50 university does not want a blue collar man, it is what it is, and it’s not just about income, it’s about having similar social status, exposure, intellectual pursuits, etc. people generally marry in their same socioeconomic status - the “socio” is just as important as “economic”.

Now someone who went to a super generic state school where most of them gonna be admins for some local govt dept, sure, because they usually still occupy the same socioeconomic class
and truth be told alotta them typa women not really a good vibe to be around iykyk

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The University of Phoenix + CCI + West Coast University type broads are the most annoying tbh.

You'd think shorty graduated top of her class at USC or UCLA or something.
:pachaha:

Don't get me wrong, I respect them getting their Bachelor's degrees and moving up in the world
but where they came from is still with them and it's really obvious.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You from Florida right I think I remember you posting in the hurricane threads. But I've seen nikkas that work landscaping/construction on work release program have career women date them. I think it just depends I know for a fact I've seen nurses REAL nurses date nikkas that look like kodak/plies.

I posted about it before on here. All this high value man talk is cool but I know for a fact that it's dusty nikkas sleeping and dating women with degrees. I've seen my own wanna be rapper cousin with no job 37 living in his momma house fukk multiple chicks with degrees after bringing them home from the club.

Nurses are reformed THOTs

:russell: