“Many college educated women do not want blue collar men” 🤔

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He recently had a Stroke. It's actually a great thing he's doing videos again, but it is clear he is not the same prior to the Stroke.

Rom Wills is a good dude. I found out about him from a random book purchase on Amazon, his book Sankofans, which is a quick but good read.

People in here laughing at him and mocking his appearance, but the Brother is looking out for Black People.

That video he has about breaking down Races to Elements was fire :whew:
Link on the elements video?

concise

Veteran
Daps
maybe if the blue collar is on a sports uniform :skip:

LA Dodgers, NY Giants, etc

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
And, to me, they were equally yoked.

I think we're using the wrong terminology for this conversation and it's leaving everyone confused, like the thread where everybody was confused that entertainers weren't considered HVM by KS. That's because he was talking about class, not income.
There needs to be a very serious discussion about what determines class in the black community because people seem to think it's determined by money when that's not the case.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Class is a combination of both money and social/cultural expectations.

If you're first generation rich or upper middle class, you'll probably not "fit in".
Your kids likely will though.

You can't have the latter without the former. Because without the former, you likely cannot even access those circles.

I've brushed with the latter because I've got a bit of the former but I was quickly seen as "different".
I briefly had a run in with people who were graduates from upper tier law schools in So Cal.
Inevitably they all made like double or triple what I make. (Their starting salaries were $200k+).

You quickly find out, it's hard to both run with the big dogs AND talk their talk.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This is bullshyt

Women want successful men the collar doesn’t matter to most of them.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:skip: We throw around 'educated' too easy. A four year degree, or even a professional degree, is only a part of what determines one's social class, which is really the crux of the matter.
Does he have a point? Of course. Many of these Eboni (with an 'i' :beli:) K. Williams chicks be of the exact same social class as the men they're rejecting and, financially, they're often doing much worse.

Will they listen? No. Will they hold out for their 'ideal' until they 72 yo on Kendra G? Yes.
:skip: :sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2:

Hits a little different when one can say “standard spelling” when referring to his/her name

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
lets be real

most these "educated hoes" are bytches with Masters Degrees from University of Phoenix.

The actually "black upper crust" aren't engaging in these stupid ass convos or calling up Kevin Samuels asking "how can they get a HVM".

The internet has made is where lotta nikkas who wouldn't even be invited into the room now think they can be "elite". lol

The hilarious thing is the so called "Black elite" look at these folks as fukking peasants. Tell someone with reconstruction your mom was unmarried with children from different men and rode public transportation to her job as a cafeteria lady, and how you the first to go to college, thinking they gonna give you probs when in reality they gonna have a taste of disgust in their mouth like "why is this peasant talking to me"
:mjlol:
/thread

This is the dose of reality that would really fukk up someone’s worldview.

That’s why I always said this social media shyt is a joke. No one with something to lose would would actually attach their face or real name to these conversations on social media.

I said oh here already: discretion is NUMBER ONE on the list. Lol

This is some real shyt too because I totally remember everyone in undergrad discussing how many generations of their family attended university, where they went, careers, etc. People were separating and choosing just off that

jay83

Superstar
Daps
There needs to be a very serious discussion about what determines class in the black community because people seem to think it's determined by money when that's not the case.

What you see on majority of relationship podcast, entertainment, and mainstream tv is lower class. Even the ones with money in my opinion.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What you see on majority of relationship podcast, entertainment, and mainstream tv is lower class. Even the ones with money in my opinion.

When you have millionaires with a 9th grade dropout mentality that don't value formal education , that what happens. :sas2: