Manufactured "pawg" Iskra Lawrence gains 1.7 MILLION instagram followers after her butt surgery

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:russ: So I'm a Cac because black men don't like fat booty white women :comeon:

And my post got 15 daps :sas2:

Never said there weren't any black men that liked white women. This "white girl OMG PAWG" epidemic is obviously falsified by wannabes. Most blacks don't be around crakkkas let alone lust after crakkka women to the point of being an internet meme in of itself. A pretty girl is pretty no matter what color she is, but yaw lames spark off of level 3 white girls.

You're post was entertaining in that it exposed you, that's all.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:still pretending
:mjlol:Act like a scorned female and get mad at other men for being attracted to fat asses brehs.

You guys call anyone a cac who disagrees with you. I'm probably blacker than you. And if I want to put my black dikk in white p*ssy I will fukk your feelings.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Never said there weren't any black men that liked white women. This "white girl OMG PAWG" epidemic is obviously falsified by wannabes. Most blacks don't be around crakkkas let alone lust after crakkka women to the point of being an internet meme in of itself. A pretty girl is pretty no matter what color she is, but yaw lames spark off of level 3 white girls.

You're post was entertaining in that it exposed you, that's all.
:stopitslime: she's not anywhere near a 3 level wise. It's not she looks like the average white girl. Any dude saying they wouldn't double take if she walked by is lying or scared to look cause their girl is with them :yeshrug:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:Act like a scorned female and get mad at other men for being attracted to fat asses brehs.

You guys call anyone a cac who disagrees with you. I'm probably blacker than you. And if I want to put my black dikk in white p*ssy I will fukk your feelings.

Cac mad, you probably thought I was reading that bullshyt too

:russ:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
a3e16ce8d0782ba4f29b185de940cb4d.jpg

Like this then or is it photoshopped too? :pachaha:

Could be shopped but this is more acceptable than the airbrush stress test from the OP. :ehh: