Manufactured "pawg" Iskra Lawrence gains 1.7 MILLION instagram followers after her butt surgery

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Lol, I got you all excited, watching this thread like a hawk now. Why so serious? You were so troll a second ago. I'm sorry I ruined your fun, but all the real blacks on this site know lames like you are frauds. It's too easy. It is entertaining that yaw think you're shtick is so clever and no one notices, but the real reason most don't notice is because they're wannabes like you.

I'm going to say it again on topic one last time. Fact: most blacks in the U.S don't live away from each other. California and NY are the only states with a healthy number of blacks but they are the exception (melting pot blacks) not the rule. California blacks (contrary to popular belief) are suburban, and live in diverse locations, which is why they dabble in IR relationships. California and NY control the media and therefore the perception of black lifestyle, but they do not represent black people as a whole. Real hood black folk are mostly segregated, and do not usually engage with other ethnic groups at all, therefore there is minimal opportunity or desire to deal with women from other races. So all this PAW PAW PAWG bullshyt you wannabes is on, only exposes yourself, like I said before.

If you were wise, you'd shut the fucc up when real black folk is talking.

You lookin REAL pathetic in this thread whiteboy:mjlol:. Im not reading all of that. Its obvious that i got you furious and frustrated rite now. Everybody sees you typing paragraphs in anger. Just take the L and k.i.m honky:yeshrug:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
And now you went back to goofy trolling like the skitzo wannabe you are. Like I said, too easy.

And you did read it, and quoted it, only to lie and state that you didn't read it. You can't debate it (because that would require knowledge of the culture you pretend to be apart of) so you cop out and say you didn't read it. You claim to not give a shyt about what I write yet respond to every. last. thing...

On top of that, you're whole "shtick" is to write TITAN GRAPHS about how blacks need to step their game up ad hominem (literally hundreds of threads by you), yet you claim not to want to read two paragraphs about the culture you're apart of? On the exact same subject that you're constantly harping on? Lol light work. You're one of the worst wannabe trolls I've ever encountered. At least give me a challenge.

With your next post be goofy or serious I wonder? Gonna use the ol' "quote and respond but didn't read" angle again?

Last edited:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Met Iskra once. Nice girl. She's an actual model though. Not a Instagram "model/thot." She's in the modeling industry a tweener. She's not big enough to be a true plus size model, but not small enough to be a model for normal size clothing.

The size 14 model on the awful consequences of our obsession with airbrushing

Lawrence’s bottom half was constantly under scrutiny before she was eventually dropped, to the extent that she actually began researching surgery to reduce the size of her calves. “Every time I was in that agency, they would measure my hips and I would look at the other girls and then I would Google operations to make my legs slimmer, to see if I could get muscle taken out. […] I was desperate. I was going to the gym without eating and nearly passing out, I was doing the Beyonce maple syrup diet at school, and then I was only eating ham for a week.” Like many teenagers struggling with their body image, she managed to hide her dieting from her parents.

and yes :cape:I don't think she had implants done personally.

I'm not really into the instathot game so can somebody explain to me how she flips all these followers into cash?

Well she's an actual model. So the more she is seen by clothing brands especially plus size clothing brands it just helps her get business. She's one of the faces for American Eagle. She's very far from the normal instathot. She has her picture taken by actual photographers and not just Jimmy who owns a camera 2 blocks away.

I don't think she's Kardashian level of instathoting where she makes an appearance at a location and gets paid by the brand or promoter.

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I still eat ass
tumblr_inline_nbm8q5dczH1qm86g3.gif

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I don't think she had surgery.

If you look at most of her pictures you can see her weight gain, fat on her stomach and legs. She even has cellulite. And as mentioned before, she is actually a professional model.

But she is hot, actually one of the few females I follow on Instagram

And those pictures were not taken 3 months apart at all

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
To a cac pretending to be black on the internet yeah.

I'm tired of this internet myth. Melting pot blacks do shyt like that, black folk from real hoods don't be around other races like that and only fucc with each other. You don't see hood black folk dating crakkas. Yaw wannabes make it too easy to expose you.

Shut up cac. :childplease:

Can white people be banned from this website? Garbage post after garbage post.
:russ: So I'm a Cac because black men don't like fat booty white women :comeon:

And my post got 15 daps :sas2: