Mannn fukk Friday night lights

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Quickest I blew through a series on Netflix:wow:

Started the show not knowing why yall big upped Riggins but by the end I see it now...I see it:to:

Top to bottom just a perfect show, it literally went from 2 different casts and arguably got better.

They timed everything so perfectly. When all that shyt happened to Matt, it like physically blew my world up.

Myrical Lyfe

Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Throughout the whole show I was waiting on them to have one of his players screw him over somehow, glad they resisted. He went above and beyond for all of them:wow:

The movie was great, but that show was on another level.

They almost did a couple times.when smash took the drugs, it almost cost them a state title.

When Vince got arrogant, could've cost him another title.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
They almost did a couple times.when smash took the drugs, it almost cost them a state title.

When Vince got arrogant, could've cost him another title.

It was said in one of the other threads but that East Dillion turnaround was crazy he took them boys from nothing and made them all something:wow:

It doesn't seem right that Luke got no recruiting love though, he was a legit 2 way player that could hit hard and run how could he not get a look?:aicmon:

Myrical Lyfe

Daps
Reppin
SEPA
It was said in one of the other threads but that East Dillion turnaround was crazy he took them boys from nothing and made them all something:wow:

It doesn't seem right that Luke got no recruiting love though, he was a legit 2 way player that could hit hard and run how could he not get a look?:aicmon:

It goes to show how much pride, leadership, confidence and chemistry can play a role in anyone's life.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Minka-FNL-girls-in-GQ-minka-kelly-2270995-1980-1500.jpg