Veteran
Daps
The best mother of a TV series

Had a great head on her shoulders
Didn't ask her children anything from her children
Didn't live viciously through Smash

smash-corrina-friday-night-lights-5298223-2560-1713.jpeg

Mama Smash :salute:

breh if only all kids could have a mother like Corrina WIlliams or Tami Taylor this world would be such a wonderful place :mjcry:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i love coach and mrs. coach.. but they raised an absolute c*nt of a daughter :shaq2:

i cannot praise their parenting :scust:

but if you were a football player or any high school student other than julie, you had their full attention and it was glorious :blessed:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
i love coach and mrs. coach.. but they raised an absolute c*nt of a daughter :shaq2:

i cannot praise their parenting :scust:

but if you were a football player or any high school student other than julie, you had their full attention and it was glorious :blessed:
Their parenting was fine. Sometimes whiny entitled bytches are just born to be whiny entitled bytches. She was just a fukking brat.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fukk....that Smash clip made my eyes water :mjcry:

people forgot smash wasnt even on a hs team, he was slow and flabby and sick and coach was working him out on his own team

its one of the best scenes ever on tv
coach putting out his neck for a washed up rb with no options, telling him God is giving you this opportunity son :mjcry:
smash not letting him down
smash telling his mom and the tears all that sacrifice finally amounted to something
smash going to coach, on some thank you that father son/bond