Daps
Reppin
jerz
coach taylor is the best brehs

when dude went and vouched everything for smash

i dont even want to talk about it the tears in my eyes breh

when smash showed up at coachs house that night and thanked him

hold me brehs
The first episode, the son, and this smash episode are prob the most memorable of the series
The guy who played matt saracen shouldve won something for that son ep :to:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
tumblr_n31p50tLvh1qcbki6o3_r1_500.gif

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
brehs I stan for Friday Night Lights all the time :salute:

the opening theme song and intro alone is arguably GOAT in TV history. you're hooked and motivated immediately :to:

Friday Night Lights received universal critical acclaim from critics and audiences, but had the misfortune of being broadcasted on NBC where ridiculously high ratings are demanded or else shows are cancelled within the first couple of seasons. In this generation with simple minded reality television and talent shows like American Idol dominating the main four cable networks (NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX), Friday Night Lights didn't stand a chance at building a big enough fan base (at the time) to compete with those shyt shows. Thankfully Direct TV stepped in after season 2 and kept the series going on their network and allowed a complete finish. :salute:

For anyone still on the fence about watching the show (or any fan of the show in general), take 5 minutes and watch this trailer from the Emmy Awards a few years ago when it was nominated for several awards including best drama series.

(possible limited spoilers, but if you haven't seen the show you won't know what's going on anyways)