Mannn fukk Friday night lights

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
started rewatching this absolutely beautiful show a few days ago....the ep when the cac coach says some racist shyt just went off. The way smash and his boys walked off the field at the end was legit powerful brehs :mjcry:

EDIT: can u imagine wat would've happened to smash if them cops would've gotten him :mjcry: the hate these white folks have is crazy brehs :wow:

Last edited:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_m30ec359181rshgx3o1_500.gif

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My girl started watching about a month before Netflix pulled it. I was watching with her and it was bringing up so many memories.

Netflix took it down before we could finish :to:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl started watching about a month before Netflix pulled it. I was watching with her and it was bringing up so many memories.

Netflix took it down before we could finish :to:

Damn, that's fukked up. I rewatched the whole series recently, I finished a couple days before news broke that Netflix was pulling it.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Finally watched this show a couple months ago. Coach getting fired and heading to East Dillon was legit a shocking moment. But the show got better

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched this show a couple months ago. Coach getting fired and heading to East Dillon was legit a shocking moment. But the show got better

The Vince Howard era :blessed:

Damn shame it got canceled early, because you could tell they had WAY more story to tell with Vince and Coach Taylor.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Damn Julie Taylor was an annoying c*nt in Season 2:scust:

bytch was craving attention from everywhere..first the lifeguard slob, then the teacher.

Making it all about her when her mom is trying to stay strong and take care of a newborn baby. Lazy whiny bytch ain't even wanna help clean up the house.

When She got smacked by her mom :banderas:

I was dreading rewatching season 2 because of how annoying Julie was.

That writers strike fukked so many shows that year.:wow: