manga: what you reading brehs....

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Black Clover has me perplexed. This series is super generic. This wouldn't bother me as much if the writer wasn't aping ideas off of other manga. I don't think I've read a series this blatant with the copying. There is even some Harry Potter in this. Even with all of that, I still kinda like it :ehh:
Originality is overrated

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Black Clover has me perplexed. This series is super generic. This wouldn't bother me as much if the writer wasn't aping ideas off of other manga. I don't think I've read a series this blatant with the copying. There is even some Harry Potter in this. Even with all of that, I still kinda like it :ehh:

I'm enjoying this manga as well, it's not too bad. I guess we'll see how it plays out later on.

New gate is greatn but doesn't update often
you need to get on Tsuyokute-New-Saga just as good :obama:

Oh don't worry, I've been on New Saga :myman:

I like both about the same.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Man, the light novel for Rokka no Yuusha is possibly one of the best things I've read so far :wow: :to: :blessed:

Nearing the end of volume three, and gonna start 4 :banderas:

I really hope they end up animating all of this :wow:

For sure, they're going to finish up volume 1 with this first cour on the anime..

Edit: Here is the link for the LN if you guys want to check it out and join in on this piff :wow:

Volume 1

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Erina Father:banderas: something about this pic that spills demonic even tho it a cooking manga. :banderas:

012.png

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
manga that I am in love with right now are tokyo ghoul re and black clover ( just now reading but its good as shyt). I have not found anything as good as those yet ...but hey, i am open to try new things