manga: what you reading brehs....

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Breaker is on break until August 17 and Onepiece(but they may be off this week)

Yeah, One Piece should be back this week. I can't really blame Oda for this one, dude was sick and had to go to the hospital. :yeshrug:

Plus he had this message about the break

This is a real blunder!
I tried enduring a bit too much, but that just made the problem worse.
To you, the readers who are looking forward to the rest of the story,
and to the Strawhat crew, who are looking forward to more rampaging and going wild,
I've really done you wrong.
At the moment, I'm undergoing some painful treatment.
With long-awaited developments coming up in the story next time [next chapter?], I can't wait to have everyone read it.
I full-well acknowledge just how long two weeks can seem to young boys [he uses "shonen" here].
Just hang in there for a bit.
Oda Eiichiro

Didn't know The Breaker would be gone until August tho. :damn:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Yeah, One Piece should be back this week. I can't really blame Oda for this one, dude was sick and had to go to the hospital. :yeshrug:

Plus he had this message about the break

This is a real blunder!
I tried enduring a bit too much, but that just made the problem worse.
To you, the readers who are looking forward to the rest of the story,
and to the Strawhat crew, who are looking forward to more rampaging and going wild,
I've really done you wrong.
At the moment, I'm undergoing some painful treatment.
With long-awaited developments coming up in the story next time [next chapter?], I can't wait to have everyone read it.
I full-well acknowledge just how long two weeks can seem to young boys [he uses "shonen" here].
Just hang in there for a bit.
Oda Eiichiro

Didn't know The Breaker would be gone until August tho. :damn:

With Oda's situation he should take as much time as he needs, there's a lot of stress I hear that comes with writing these mangas and dealing with editors and deadlines. I hope he really ready to return and not just rushing to get back.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What's the deal with Worst? Haven't seen a new chapter in a couple of months now.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The Breaker is on break until August 17 and Onepiece(but they may be off this week)

7YHTZ1B.gif

Good news MAGI BACK:blessed:
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/174738/magi_v18_ch183_by_sense-scans

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Oda sleeps only three hours a day to bring us that piff every week and when he nearly dies and has to go to the hospital he feels sorry for the readers because they have to wait longer. That's either dedication or insanity, possibly both.