manga: what you reading brehs....

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I finished off reading Jojo Steel Ball Run, the characters have realistic backstories and motivations and the battles are A1. The ending was very bittersweet rather than a good ending.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
New chapter of Berserk is out on mangastream :mjgrin:

For real....fukk this dude man. We been waiting for a goddamn decade and he do this shyt:damn:

Why he don't love us no more man:mjcry:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I finished off reading Jojo Steel Ball Run, the characters have realistic backstories and motivations and the battles are A1. The ending was very bittersweet rather than a good ending.

Masterpiece manga IMO. 2 horse jockeys crossing the Wild West with their own motives, but both of them are becoming men along the way. Steel Ball Run is one of the best adventure manga I’ve ever read.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Masterpiece manga IMO. 2 horse jockeys crossing the Wild West with their own motives, but both of them are becoming men along the way. Steel Ball Run is one of the best adventure manga I’ve ever read.
Indeed along the way both Gyro and Johnny met people that molded them into men for instance; Ringo influenced Gyro a lot to the point where the latter subscribed to Ringo's philosophy(Mandom) and Gyro himself also molded Johnny into a man. In my opinion, Jojo Steel Ball Run is the best of the Jojo best series compared to the others.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_pa0vju8k2n1vg0r9to1_500.png

tumblr_pa0vju8k2n1vg0r9to2_500.png

What's the name of this comic? I need more :bryan:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Placing a manga next to Holyland has major expectations. So this manga better be good. :ufdup:

:blessed: Finally Noblesse is back with that fire.

I remember when HSDK had realistic fighting in it :mjcry:

Remember the guy that was always on the phone with his wife, and you find out later he never talking to wife or kid because they we're already dead, it had some real moments in that series :wow:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Remember the guy that was always on the phone with his wife, and you find out later he never talking to wife or kid because they we're already dead, it had some real moments in that series :wow:

When Miu got kidnapped and they were suggesting that her and Guru had.... :lupe:............... :hubie:.................. :scust:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Berserk started again but the fukker isnt giving us what we need. I need to know what happens between guts and casca.:damn:

fukk all that other shyt couldnt care less about griffen atm.:camby: