Mandy “PAWGy” Rose Appreciation Thread

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You act like I'm on here defending their use of the N word. :dead: These people entertain us. I don't give a shyt what they do outside the ring, or their personal beliefs. I know racism, just not from your eyes. The N word doesn't affect me the same as a black person. Just because it doesn't hit me like you doesn't mean I don't know how terrible the word is. I bet you're the type to think it's fine to drop the "ga" version. :deadmanny:

Also, where are the Tweets she's "constantly" doing? Only one I know was the one blown out of proportion.

You can call me cac all you want. I've been open about my blood. I'm Mexican/Native dominant; I just happen to be huerto. I have no "white code." I don't judge a person by their skin color, which is something you obviously do. I shouldn't even bother with your hypocrite ass. You defend a racist poster and stan a Kliq, with a :mjpls: background, that took their hand sign from Nazi commies. :mjlol:

CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

this isn't like hoegan tho :mjpls:

"i need more links tho :mjpls:"

"you guys are making a big deal out of nothing :mjpls: "

"rappers say it in songs :mjpls: "

"but you guys say nikka :mjpls: "

"you guys say it why can't he :mjpls: "
the cac cism cipher never fails :sas2:

there are a ton of posters that look like you and share your opinions on racism on reddit go post with them. You swagless cacs come post here on a black forum w your bullshyt. :hhh: