Mandy “PAWGy” Rose Appreciation Thread

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Why? fukk is wrong with you? :dahell:
Sarcasm
op is one of the dudes who doesn't care if these wrasslers say "******" or do racist shyt as long as they are good at play fighting .....this ain't gonna phase him. :manny:
She said some racist shyt but that does not take away from the fact that she is not ugly.:yeshrug:
I don't think anyone as I know of said anything about taking her home to meet their parents and wifing her up.
I am more of a Sonya fan myself anyway.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
op is one of the dudes who doesn't care if these wrasslers say "******" or do racist shyt as long as they are good at play fighting .....this ain't gonna phase him. :manny:

Oh, here he comes again. :dead:

This ain’t gonna matter to you, or maybe anyone, but It’s about context to me. Hogan’s use ain't the same as AJ.

Sarcasm

She said some racist shyt but that does not take away from the fact that she is not ugly.:yeshrug:
I don't think anyone as I know of said anything about taking her home to meet their parents and wifing her up.
I am more of a Sonya fan myself anyway.

Where’s the tweet? The only “racist” thing that can be used against her is the hair stuff.

Last edited:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State

This ain’t gonna matter to you, or maybe anyone, but It’s about context to me. Hogan’s use ain't the same AJ.

Where’s the tweet? The only “racist” thing that can’t be used against her is the hair stuff.
That is what I am referring to.
But I was fukking with you when I was talking about the thread being bushed.
Carry on because like I said she not ugly...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
29090156_561041987593293_1186143879800291328_n.jpg

:takedat:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

This ain’t gonna matter to you, or maybe anyone, but It’s about context to me. Hogan’s use ain't the same as AJ.

right it was a "little less" racist to YOU a white male to it's cool......I swear the :cape: and mental gymnastics you cacs do when it comes to racism never ceases to amaze me. And you dudes pull out all the stops when it comes to play fighters you like AJ Styles/Owens. Doing the same w this plastic bytch and her looks. She is on twitter constantly going at black women's hair(shyt cacs do since elementary school) and you dudes in here like ::manny: and put her "racism" in quotations even :dead: because this bytch had a gang of surgery to look somewhat attractive.

I don't think you are stupid, I think you know exactly what you are doing because thats what you cacs always do, stay on code.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
right it was a "little less" racist to YOU a white male to it's cool......I swear the :cape: and mental gymnastics you cacs do when it comes to racism never ceases to amaze me. And you dudes pull out all the stops when it comes to play fighters you like AJ Styles/Owens. Doing the same w this plastic bytch and her looks. She is on twitter constantly going at black women's hair(shyt cacs do since elementary school) and you dudes in here like ::manny: and put her "racism" in quotations even :dead: because this bytch had a gang of surgery to look somewhat attractive.

I don't think you are stupid, I think you know exactly what you are doing because thats what you cacs always do, stay on code.

You act like I'm on here defending their use of the N word. :dead: These people entertain us. I don't give a shyt what they do outside the ring, or their personal beliefs. I know racism, just not from your eyes. The N word doesn't affect me the same as a black person. Just because it doesn't hit me like you doesn't mean I don't know how terrible the word is. I bet you're the type to think it's fine to drop the "ga" version. :deadmanny:

Also, where are the Tweets she's "constantly" doing? Only one I know was the one blown out of proportion.

You can call me cac all you want. I've been open about my blood. I'm Mexican/Native dominant; I just happen to be huerto. I have no "white code." I don't judge a person by their skin color, which is something you obviously do. I shouldn't even bother with your hypocrite ass. You defend a racist poster and stan a Kliq, with a :mjpls: background, that took their hand sign from Nazi commies. :mjlol: