Mandela family sex scandal

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:wtf:

So everyone else plots this out behind his back?

Brother looks at Mandla's wife. Brother immediately tells her that his brother is infertile. Has the :krs: and :steviej: face while d*ckin' down the yellowbone. D*mn, how many South african nikkaz is takin' care of kids belonging to a relative :wtf: :heh: at y'all being the originators of "ain't no fun if the homeys can't have none" :steviej:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
No child support though.

It might be still possible.

There was a judgement some year back. nikka was married and got a divorce. He was paying child support but the woman was too demanding. The kid was around 14 and he found out that it was not his. The judge was on some too late nikka so he had to carry on with that child support.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It might be still possible.

There was a judgement some year back. nikka was married and got a divorce. He was paying child support but the woman was too demanding. The kid was around 14 and he found out that it was not his. The judge was on some too late nikka so he had to carry on with that child support.

These people live in America? I hope not.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Brother looks at Mandla's wife. Brother immediately tells her that his brother is infertile. Has the :krs: and :steviej: face while d*ckin' down the yellowbone. D*mn, how many South african nikkaz is takin' care of kids belonging to a relative :wtf: :heh: at y'all being the originators of "ain't no fun if the homeys can't have none" :steviej:

Same thing I'm thinking. Just make an excuse and in?

At least in the old Hebrew version, you'd wait for the man to die. :snoop:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Mandela's sons doing cuckold :scusthov:

This is the chick:

images

^^^Looks like the wife of the son of a black revolutionary to me :lolbron:. :snoop: at this dude ruining his grandfather's legacy. Look's like wifing up and simping of slores is not just relegated to the USA

Damn, when did I miss this? You think the American media would talk about something like this.