Mandela family sex scandal

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
It's part for our culture that when a male is infertile a brother or an uncle smashes the wife so the nikka can have kids. There a plenty people who are in this situation a have no idea. They out there thinking that they are baby making machines :russ:

:ooh:

Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Sasafrica
I am doing well but I am in a minority. shyt is rough out here people living and shacks with no water or electricity, 27% unemplyment( probably much higher) one of the highest crime rate in the world especially murders and rape. White peolpe still run the economy and they have a very low unemployment rate.

But home is where the heart is I would not leave for anytrhing. I was born here I will die here.

Dude, where do u get ur stats from? Stop misinforming these people

Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Sasafrica
also a part of your culture to rape women

even infants

care to speak on that?

:ld:

Rapists are everywhere, it's just that we have such liberal media that acts such as these are reported without fear unlike in some countries where media censorship forbids reportage on these.

Your racist white brothers have just killed a Muslim dude for having a long beard. Care to talk about that?

Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Sasafrica
What part is incorrect :childplease:

U said sh!t is rough as if we living in Somalia or sumthing. It's a lot better than apartheid although we could do with an improvement.

By 2010 94% of households had access to running water (62% in 1994) and 75% of households had access to electricity (51% in 1994)

Whites are making it difficult for government to create employment by being resistant to change and challenging every piece of legislation meant to improve the lot of black South African through the courts

Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Sasafrica
And Mandla Mandela is no political heir. We go for polls every 5 years to elect our political leaders. He is a chief, which is hereditary

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
U said sh!t is rough as if we living in Somalia or sumthing. It's a lot better than apartheid although we could do with an improvement.

By 2010 94% of households had access to running water (62% in 1994) and 75% of households had access to electricity (51% in 1994)

Whites are making it difficult for government to create employment by being resistant to change and challenging every piece of legislation meant to improve the lot of black South African through the courts

I never meant like Somalia but if you were living in a corrugated iron shack you would say that it's rough.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:shaq: It's OK buddy u can say coloured, it's acceptable down here
:rudy: You know half of these dudes on this site don't know what coloured means in South Africa. If i didn't put the mixed in there, i'd be accused of being a c00n :yeshrug: