Mandela family sex scandal

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Mandela's sons doing cuckold :scusthov:

“The Mandela family has sent my wife Nkosikazi Nobubele Mandela (nee Anais Grimaud) back to her home after it was discovered she has been having an affair with one of my brothers”, he said.

“I confirm this affair resulted in a son that Nkosikazi Nobubele gave birth to in 2011. :ehh:....:aicmon:...:heh::dead:

The cuckold scandal
(:huhldup:) is just the latest in a series of controversies involving Mandla Mandela, whom Nelson Mandela anointed as his political heir.

This is the chick:

images

^^^Looks like the wife of the son of a black revolutionary to me :lolbron:. :snoop: at this dude ruining his grandfather's legacy. Look's like wifing up and simping of slores is not just relegated to the USA

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
so his brother smashed and got his wife preggo last year, and he's kicking her out. sounds like he lost but didn't get blown out cause he deported her ass :manny:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
It's part for our culture that when a male is infertile a brother or an uncle smashes the wife so the nikka can have kids. There a plenty people who are in this situation a have no idea. They out there thinking that they are baby making machines :russ:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It's part for our culture that when a male is infertile a brother or an uncle smashes the wife so the nikka can have kids. There a plenty people who are in this situation a have no idea. They out there thinking that they are baby making machines :russ:

I'm sure the brother was thinkin' about the husband when he was smashing the French redbone :beli:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL

also a part of your culture to rape women

even infants

care to speak on that?

:ld:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
how are the blacks doing over there?

oh and repped

I am doing well but I am in a minority. shyt is rough out here people living and shacks with no water or electricity, 27% unemplyment( probably much higher) one of the highest crime rate in the world especially murders and rape. White peolpe still run the economy and they have a very low unemployment rate.

But home is where the heart is I would not leave for anytrhing. I was born here I will die here.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
I am doing well but I am in a minority. shyt is rough out here people living and shacks with no water or electricity, 27% unemplyment( probably much higher) one of the highest crime rate in the world especially murders and rape. White peolpe still run the economy and they have a very low unemployment rate.

But home is where the heart is I would not leave for anytrhing. I was born here I will die here.

nikka how u got internet?:ohhh: