Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
What happened to there's someone for everyone? Fat men should get with like-bodied fat women, more to love and all that.
Let them eat and be free

:eat:

Also, fat women have a specific purpose: the slump buster. Countless brehs throughout history were able to get out of a drought, cured from dry dikk disease, or saved from inceldom thanks to a fattie. Let's put some respect on 150 lbs and above women and thank them for their service.

If you have no need for such service, good for you. But think of all the brehs coming home, just went through a nasty divorce, walking the Sahara dying of thirst, GMB victims, got ghosted, got dumped out of nowhere, used for free meals, etc etc. They might need a fatty to get them through.

But if they stick with the whale AFTER they bust a but, then yeah...time to re-evaluate standards.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
bro I was walking through the park the other day and there was all these couples good looking men (pause):dame:

With ugly fat bytches gender war isn’t real because women won long time ago :mjlol:.

Nikkas with muscles and shyt with whales .

You got to be Superman to get and KEEP a attractive girl nowadays. The standards for men keep getting higher and higher and the standards for women are getting lower and lower. I’ll die before being with a fat woman

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The same thing could be said about how fat men don't deserve women and most of the Coli is composed of short big bruhs.

Coli nikkas be 5'5 and damn near 300lbs demanding women to be in shape :mjlol:

Little short big and wide nikkas:deadrose:

Nobody hates big women more than big men due to jealousy because big women have it much easier in the dating department than fat men do.

Regardless of whether it's because of natural attraction or desperation, the fact of the matter is that big women are desired at higher levels than big men are and that breeds contempt and hatred by big men.

Last edited:
Daps
“Fat bytches lovers alert”

^^Someone who has serious mommy issues. Big girls aren't my preference, but this kind of shyt is fukking dehumanizing. They didn't do anything to anyone to deserve to be told "They don't deserve love"

Insane levels of cruelty from a bunch of insecure weirdos.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, I can overlook things that she can't control. If her face is beat, or she got bee stings
I’m weak breh. Because I don’t know if you meant “small boobs” by bee stings or you meant actual bee stings. Like if they somehow left a scar after she scratched her leg or something.

:mjlol:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men don’t practice enough sexual discipline for fat women to not have a plethora of dudes with no standards that will smash them.

That’s the driving force behind the female obesity pandemic.

Just the other day a nikka on here told me 5’4 180 on a woman is “good eating” and several other posters dapped and agreed.

Fat women are here to stay brehs :mjcry:
It must be bad out in these streets :picard:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Been in shape, been fat, been in shape again my whole life. I’m being completely honest I feel nothing for skinny woman. I didn’t read the op but man I love non skinny women. Maybe something happened to me when I was really young but I only find bigger woman attractive. Skinny woman don’t draw my attention much.

Daps
Aye if she still shapely, got a cute face card and bring peace. I'm In there. You never know people's story some people just need that push.

Daps
Been in shape, been fat, been in shape again my whole life. I’m being completely honest I feel nothing for skinny woman. I didn’t read the op but man I love non skinny women. Maybe something happened to me when I was really young but I only find bigger woman attractive. Skinny woman don’t draw my attention much.

I dont like anorexic looking skinny women. I want women with big hips, a big booty and some big breasts. But I have a feeling that ain't what you mean :scusthov:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I dont like anorexic looking skinny women. I want women with big hips, a big booty and some big breasts. But I have a feeling that ain't what you mean :scusthov:
Thatd be considered over weight bro. But i agree with you. I you gotta either have t*ts or ass. That’s my problem with Lizzo. She has neither. Be fat but at least have some breastes or something back there