Supporter
Daps

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Men don’t practice enough sexual discipline for fat women to not have a plethora of dudes with no standards that will smash them.

That’s the driving force behind the female obesity pandemic.

Just the other day a nikka on here told me 5’4 180 on a woman is “good eating” and several other posters dapped and agreed.

Fat women are here to stay brehs :mjcry:

Daps
Men don’t practice enough sexual discipline for fat women to not have a plethora of dudes with no standards that will smash them.

That’s the driving force behind the female obesity pandemic.

Just the other day a nikka on here told me 5’4 180 on a woman is “good eating” and several other posters dapped and agreed.

Fat women are here to stay brehs :mjcry:

:scust:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ine
When I first thought of this title, I'll admit I had a plat in mind and was being kinda tongue in cheek. But after thinking about it more, I really do feel this way. Fat women don't deserve men. :jbhmm:

Stop Accepting Fat Women, fellas.

Look, man: Women are supposed to be beautiful. God made them to be beautiful so that they can attract us. Maybe they don't have the best facial features, or they don't have long hair down to their butt, or they don't have big breasts or a big @$$... but at the very least, they should all have slim waists. :what:

At a bare minimum they could have small waists.

There is nothing quite like wrapping your arms around a woman's small waist. It drives you crazy as a man sexually to have that slim in-shape waist on a woman, and she's light enough where you can pick her up, toss her around, all that good stuff. :noah:

And I'm not saying she has to have a 6 pack, or anything like that. I'm simply saying that her gut shouldn't be sticking out more than her titties. :mjtf:

It's unnatural for a woman to have a gut. To be fat. Obese. It's disgusting. :scust:

I used to have all these expectations for a woman and I still do. But after thinking about it, I moved "small waist" to my top 3.

Women are supposed to be desired by us as men.

All of us men should have standards. That's all I'm saying. Women have their standards. Then why can't we have some?

I mean, I can overlook things that she can't control. If her face is beat, or she got bee stings or a small booty, then she can't help that. That's just the cards she was dealt, just like we can't control whether or not we're #shortgang or #uglygang.

But she CAN control whether or not she's fat. I want a woman that I can pick up and carry (without breaking my back :gucci:).

I want to toss her around the bed, I wanna do her like Melvin did Jody's mama in Baby Boy.

9oFvoC.gif

How Imma do all that if the heffa outweigh me by 100 lbs? :mjtf:

I'm not about to break my back picking up on no fat women. Been there, did that. :camby:

These women better get in the gym or work out at home or do SOMEthing. From now on, if I look at her and she got a gut, I'm hitting her with that Will Smith meme and I encourage you brothas (and cacs) to do the same.

12185873.jpg

Cause guess what? It's very rare that a brotha gets with a fat woman and she loses weight. If anything, she's gonna gain MORE weight. Don't make the mistakes I made. And she wasn't fat, but she didn't have that slim waist either, and then she started getting bigger. :what:

Had me like

smh-no.gif

That's the beginning of the end when you really think about it. If your lady is no longer attractive to you, then you WILL start to look outside of your relationship for women that you do actually find attractive.

And obviously looks fade. That's gonna happen one day. But we still young and you walking around here just letting yourself go?

kanye.gif

It's in a woman's best interest to keep herself in shape, if she doesn't want our eyes wandering. Just like, it's in our best interest to hold a job and do the things that a man is supposed to do, cause if we start slacking, she's gonna look elsewhere.

If you as a woman aren't interested in keeping your man attracted to you, then don't be surprised when we as men start being attracted to somebody else.

P.S. And before y'all start acting stupid, of course I'm not talking about a woman who recently had your baby and gained weight. :what:

I'm talking about women who are fat @$$es simply because they don't have the discipline to put the fast food down and back away from the table and do some crunches for once in their life. :gucci:
One of the best pussies ive had was from a chick that was ashley Grahams size. She had a pretty face too…shyt was tight and stayed wet. So idk breh :francis:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
People deserve what they go get. Whether or not they were forced to work hard for it doesn't matter.