Man, X-Box Is Really Killing It Out Here Saleswise...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if ps5 winning the race, why y’all still care about Xbox :mjlol:

because shyt is not making any sense... they literally spent billions to acquire two juggernaut game studios and yet we've seen not one strong game out the gate from them with it. PLUS let us not forget they already had a ton of game studios developing games to them with tons of devs and huge amounts of money at their fingers and yet they dont have any games that blows sony out the water that moves xbox's or shut down the internet... its mind boggling to alot of us...:gucci:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
because shyt is not making any sense... they literally spent billions to acquire two juggernaut game studios and yet we've seen not one strong game out the gate from them with it. PLUS let us not forget they already had a ton of game studios developing games to them with tons of devs and huge amounts of money at their fingers and yet they dont have any games that blows sony out the water that moves xbox's or shut down the internet... its mind boggling to alot of us...:gucci:
Y’all wanna be Xbox fans :jbhmm:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I mean, those are the same type of bundles sony is selling with God of War Ragnarok, its 60 dollars more than the standard series x and they are everywhere. Thats what microsoft is making, nikkas was saying god of war sales were because of bundles lol
:mjlol:I'm speaking what I know to be true homie. The guy I sold my 1S to straight up told me the Series X was sold out and he couldn't find it anywhere. I I had to pay 800 for my Xbox Series X bundle. Most people aren't trying to spend over retail like that. End of the day the perception is cap because the Series X is definately in demand.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't know what Microsoft can do to be the best console to play on. Even if they buy all these studios they have a track record of not being able to fully utilize them. The problem is they like to play shyt too safe when it comes to gaming. That's why Sony always has the upper hand. They never buy the old talent or studios. They always buy new studios with fresh ideas. Sony is more than capable with bungie to come with a competitor to Call of Duty once the Activision deal goes through. Even thought Call of duty will probably still be on Sony consoles for a few more years, I think they definitely will try and make an attempt to compete with the COD franchise.