Man, X-Box Is Really Killing It Out Here Saleswise...

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:That's cap. Xbox Series X's are hard to get is why you see those numbers. When I put an old Xbox 1S for sale, my messages blew up, I couldn't sell it fast enough.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:That's cap. Xbox Series X's are hard to get is why you see those numbers. When I put an old Xbox 1S for sale, my messages blew up, I couldn't sell it fast enough.
:comeon:

56457-CBD-EF90-430-E-A76-A-33-EBDDE2780-F.jpg

And they’re even being sold under retail on stockx

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
And they’re even being sold under retail on stockx
:mjlol: In that link you posted Sam Club was out of stock. The Amazon was on preorder meaning it was out of stock. The only ones in stock were the bundles that go over retail price. You posting ebay links, no one wants to bid to get an Xbox bruh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol: In that link you posted Sam Club was out of stock. The Amazon was on preorder meaning it was out of stock. The only ones in stock were the bundles that go over retail price. You posting ebay links, no one wants to bid to get an Xbox bruh.

I mean, those are the same type of bundles sony is selling with God of War Ragnarok, its 60 dollars more than the standard series x and they are everywhere. Thats what microsoft is making, nikkas was saying god of war sales were because of bundles lol

You can literally get these things everywhere. If there was high demand for them people would pay the extra 60 dollars and toss the code on ebay. Now the ps5 last winter and spring? That was out of stock, you couldn’t get them in a bundle or otherwise, the sony store, amazon, Best Buy, in store, nothing. The thought of even seeing a ps5 in stores felt like a far off myth last year.

Thats not whats happening with the series x. Demand is low, no one is having a hard time finding an xbox right now that wants one