Man with the Iron Fists - Written/Directed/Starring RZA

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I hope this is ill. Really looking forward to it. The soundtrack is amazing and I can't wait to see how RZA implemented each song into the film.

Having Tarantino as a mentor is a good fukking look.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
the fact that theres no reviews yet makes me worrisome. and from the previews i'm not expecting much.

the premiere happened the last weekend, im sure?
Many fu heads are speculating this will not deliver the classic kung fu fighting but the typical wire and hollywood-ish action..

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
man this sucks that they go for november 2 why couldnt they release it halloween night, id go dressed up as ol dirty

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
RZA! ‏@RZA

The procedure of censorship was to protect their culture. I understood. We changed some scenes to respect their wishes. Each 1 teach 1

^ interesting..i imagine this is to do with the sex scenes etc. LOL

Imagine if the brits still had Hong Kong..the industry and censorship would be no issue!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
How are there still no reviews for a movie that drops in 2 days? This might be trash.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
How are there still no reviews for a movie that drops in 2 days? This might be trash.

it is a mystery ..

the only quick/snip reviews i read were from twits from the actors and affiliations with their circle or so..Obviously all thumbs up or stated.."Great entertainment".

Man..this is the man's debut and making a film in china with a kung fu style theme is a big task!

At the end of the day..make that 15-20 milli back plus more is a success!

:smugbiden:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Man with the Iron Fists, by Wu-Tang Clan's The Rza - GQ October 2012: Movies + TV: GQ

It's a big, ridiculous martial-arts epic full of imaginatively staged death and dismemberment, and a worthy, respectful tribute to the masters of chop-socky cinema. I'd call it the best movie ever directed by a major hiphop artist if the compliment didn't feel so backhanded; instead, let's just say it's the first movie ever directed by a major hip-hop artist that feels like the work of an actual director—albeit one who's not above servicing fans by needle-dropping "Shame on a nikka" under his movie's opening fight scene.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
all the reviews i seen of this thatb are negative are hevay on their tarantino comparison as if this was gonna be kill bill 2. ny post shyt on it but dude obviously had no love for the type of movie rza was makin in first place. i will be reviewing soon