Man why the fukk don't Rocky block?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EA needs to stop playing and make another Fight Night :mjcry:
Nah make a game based on the Rocky universe called Rocky legends. Include every name character from all the movies including "Creed". Even throw in a mini game where you get knock out Paulie.

They should put Rocky Balboa in it too and have him receive damage just like the movies and then have ppl get pissed cuz he's OP :russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How was this nikka's head ringing randomly all throughout Rocky V like
XMen071.jpg

but he's back to fighting championship bouts 15-20 years later?

:bryan:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Paulie was a racist scumbag. Talking all kinds of shyt when Apollo took Rocky to Chicago and started training. Calling us animals and saying we were listening to "jungle music". fukk that drunk scumbag.

Man i watched that clip like 2 nights ago and this fat pregnant mario looking fukk was taking all kinds of reckless. 'he can't be trained like a colored fighter' 'why are you playing that jungle music' someone should've put the hands on paulies fat ass. If i were Apollo, i would have at least told him to get the fukk out.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's true in the movies as well...

In fact, it's possible that the Rocky movies helped create this slugfests = entertainment thought process

And that's also why I liked Creed so much. They were slugging like crazy compared to actual boxing matches but they boxed technically too. It was intelligent slugging kinda. Footwork, sidestepping, angles, slipping, rolling, shoulder rolling, parrying, etc., all in a phonebooth type fight.

It's tough to box like that in real life but definitely exciting and definitely technical and aside from a lot of mistakes Creed was making, it was very correct in a way
You ever see the movie annapolis? had some dope fights as well. Creed reminded me a bit of it

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man i watched that clip like 2 nights ago and this fat pregnant mario looking fukk was taking all kinds of reckless. 'he can't be trained like a colored fighter' 'why are you playing that jungle music' someone should've put the hands on paulies fat ass. If i were Apollo, i would have at least told him to get the fukk out.

Man he was even bytching and whining in Rocky IV. When Rocky went to go train in Russia he was complaining about how cold it was (like he didnt have a pint of whiskey in his pocket along with those papers that fukked Rocky's finances up and made him broke in Rocky V) and saying it wasn't shyt out there. I have no idea why he was even there.
hqdefault.jpg

paulie.jpg

:pacspit:

rocky4strain2.JPG

Some rock and logs couldn't do this for him? He was a pile of gawwwbage

Didn't Rocky and Adrian leave the kid in the states also? What the fukk was Paulie doing there? What did he contribute except for complaining and being a tub of shyt in that wagon Rocky had to lift in the barn while training.
rockyiv-sovietstyletraining.png

I mean Apollo's father was the trainer motivating him yelling "NO PAIN, NO PAIN" and getting his strength up to God status..
clpBNm12TVh4QlEx_o_rocky-iv-4-training-montage-in-high-definition-hd-wow.jpg

What the fukk is scumbag Paulie doing?:martin:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Nah make a game based on the Rocky universe called Rocky legends. Include every name character from all the movies including "Creed". Even throw in a mini game where you get knock out Paulie.
They did on ps2, but an updated vrsion would be cool

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Man he was even bytching and whining in Rocky IV. When Rocky went to go train in Russia he was complaining about how cold it was (like he didnt have a pint of whiskey in his pocket along with those papers that fukked Rocky's finances up and made him broke in Rocky V) and saying it wasn't shyt out there. I have no idea why he was even there.
hqdefault.jpg

paulie.jpg

:pacspit:

rocky4strain2.JPG

Some rock and logs couldn't do this for him? He was a pile of gawwwbage

Didn't Rocky and Adrian leave the kid in the states also? What the fukk was Paulie doing there? What did he contribute except for complaining and being a tub of shyt in that wagon Rocky had to lift in the barn while training.
rockyiv-sovietstyletraining.png

I mean Apollo's father was the trainer motivating him yelling "NO PAIN, NO PAIN" and getting his strength up to God status..
clpBNm12TVh4QlEx_o_rocky-iv-4-training-montage-in-high-definition-hd-wow.jpg

What the fukk is scumbag Paulie doing?:martin:

Would you leave your kid with uncle Paulie? :francis:

Rocky trusted a fukking robot to look after his kid before Paulie.

:dead: