Man why the fukk don't Rocky block?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dead: breh I haven't watched 3 in forever I forgot all about salty Paulie in the beginning of that movie.
Paulie was a racist scumbag. Talking all kinds of shyt when Apollo took Rocky to Chicago and started training. Calling us animals and saying we were listening to "jungle music". fukk that drunk scumbag.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Paulie pretty much broke his ass and thats what Rocky retarded ass gets for pandering to that piece of shyt. Adrian mildly retarded ass and drunk brother were a package deal apparently. Let drunk racist handle your finances breh. He even followed him back to the slums in Rocky V and got laid out by HIV having Tommy Gunn in the street before Rocky had to step in and save his ass once again:mjlol:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Paulie pretty much broke his ass and thats what Rocky retarded ass gets for pandering to that piece of shyt. Adrian mildly retarded ass and drunk brother were a package deal apparently. Let drunk racist handle your finances breh. He even followed him back to the slums in Rocky V and got laid out by HIV having Tommy Gunn in the street before Rocky had to step in and save his ass once again:mjlol:
:deadmanny:I always hated Pauly, Rocky should have gave him a 12 piece then a haymaker after Pauly fukked up all his money.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Because it's not real boxing

It was a slugfest which is what most people find entertaining for some reason

That's one of the main differences in Creed though. Despite the slugfests there was actual boxing and technique mixed in between.

Only person who used any kind of technique was Apollo and that's because he was based off Muhammad Ali

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:deadmanny:I always hated Pauly, Rocky should have gave him a 12 piece then a haymaker after Pauly fukked up all his money.
My whole thing is why would he even let Paulie anywhere near his finances. I mean seriously he buying Lamborghinis he only drives at night when friends die and huge ass robots to take care of his son even though Adrian is home all day not doing shyt but he figured "Yea I don't have time to look at my finances give it to Paulie and let him make final decisions after he finishes that 5th of Thunderbird and reading Mein Kamph" Retard Rocky logic.