Man... What went wrong with Street Fighter X Tekken??

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I actually really liked it.

I do like Street Fighter IV better but I didn't think it was as bad as most of the Street Fighter base thought.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nobody asked for it

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter would have been a bigger success and it's what the people actually wanted
Nah nikka :childplease:
Thats what YOU wanted. Far more people, especially fighting game fans, wanted SF x Tekken over SF x MK. Tekken and SF have similarities that would make a crossover work, from the gameplay, to the characters, aesthetic and lore. MK is a whole different world, above mentioned, fanbase, all of it. Developers on both sides even stated themselves that they wouldnt make such a game because theyd either have to take gore away from MK or add gore to SF and fans of either would be pissed off if it happened. Itd end up another shytfest like MK vs DC which pissed many MK fans off cuz they had to church it up to make that crossover.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its should be Mortal Kombat vs SF

and

Virtua Fighter vs Tekken

It's what people wanted

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
mortal kombat can stay to itself tbh
Exactly, or at least cross it over with a series closer to its lane like Killer Instinct for example. People wanting SF vs MK dont realize that A. Theyll have to find a balance as far as having it appeal to both Japanese and American markets and B. Theyll have to tone down the violence ALOT.

Hell, people forget that Midway actually did make an SF game once. The movie game that is.